Tuesday Weighers

Good luck everyone :) be interesting to see how I've done after having a day off plan sat mind u I'm still under syns for the week :) but it's also star week so will see . Not too bothered had a major achievement this week getting into size 12 clothes 5 sizes smaller than when I started . I'm only 12lb off target now so I'm expecting it to slow right down .

im sooooo nervous- as always! hope that i get a 2.5lb loss to get that 6 stone award!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
im sooooo nervous- as always! hope that i get a 2.5lb loss to get that 6 stone award!!!

Good luck fingers crossed xx I need 2.5 for my 5 and a half award but certain I'm not going to get that next week I'm aiming for :)

you never know Lisa- with the huge losses you've had in the past- you might surprise yourself- for some people their losses don't slow down much at all :)

Good luck to you too :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Judgement day has arrived. Not confident had a awful week as my christmas season has really begun! Have two more christmas parties this weekend also! Good luck everyone!

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join in?! :)

Weighed in this morning & lost 3lbs, so a total of 11lbs in three weeks!

I'm pretty amazed as I had my work Xmas party at the weekend & drank what felt like my own body weight!

Gah! Why did I have to have take out last night?
Spent all day painting and whatnot, and really didn't have the time/inclination to cook anything, so ordered chinese. I'm hoping it hasn't eaten away at my loss - pun totally intended!
Surely that one meal can't make that much of a difference...right?

Anyway... good luck Tuesdays Weighers!

Well my disastrous week is topped off with a disastrous wi!!! I gained 0.5lb!
It's not the end of the world and I got * this morning. Hoping with an angelic week this week I can get the numbers going in the right direction again!

Good luck to everyone today :)

i wouldn't class that as disastrous- that will eeeeeeeasy come off next week :D it could have been so much worse!

No angelic week for me....well, imma try- i have a meal on thursday night (but its carvery- i should be ok) and a dance on sunday (hoping for syn free food in the buffet!!)

weigh in in 4 hours- so nervous!!!! the wii says i havent done enough *pouts*

Lost 1lb - really please cause not been 100% this week so was hoping would be STS so loosing is a bonus.

Not really in the right frame of mind at moment, so having flexi day today then will behave from tomoz x

WI at 5pm tonight - nervous but excited at the same time.

Have been really good this week, however still think I'm going to have a gain due to having two bad weeks previous to this. Ideally I'd like to gain no more than 1lb, but only time will tell!

Will keep you updated. Good luck everyone xx

0.5lb loss which i am thrilled with tbh! Have eaten for Britain this week so very very suprised!

Ive decided to stop fighting it at this time of year and come off the "diet" until after xmas.

Obv this is your choice - but is this wise???
If i did this, i'd put on lots of weight.

Appreciate lifes tad hectic at moment, but just think how good you'll feel / how good you'll look if you loose more weight between now & xmas and then have xmas off.

Good luck to everyone weighing in later. Leaving work shortly for my group at 5pm... eek! *crosses fingers for a maintain or very small gain after the alcohol consumed earlier*

Lost 3lbs and got slimmer of the week for the first time. I'm delighted :) just 1lb to my Christmas target. Have a good week everyone.

Harebell Fairy said:
Well my disastrous week is topped off with a disastrous wi!!! I gained 0.5lb!
It's not the end of the world and I got * this morning. Hoping with an angelic week this week I can get the numbers going in the right direction again!

Good luck to everyone today :)

That's not too bad !! Good luck for next week

Slimbysummer said:
Lost 1lb - really please cause not been 100% this week so was hoping would be STS so loosing is a bonus.

Not really in the right frame of mind at moment, so having flexi day today then will behave from tomoz x

That's great well done :)

mammaT said:
Lost 3lbs and got slimmer of the week for the first time. I'm delighted :) just 1lb to my Christmas target. Have a good week everyone.

Well done you should reach your Christmas target :)

aesir22 said:
2lbs off. Would have liked more, I've been dead good this week!

Thats great :) and if you think you deserved more maybe it will show next week

poppy81 said:
-1.5 this week, very happy after a boozey weekend!!

Well done :)

Back