Tuesday Weighers

Back from WI - lost 2lb. Hoped for more as it was my 1st week , but given the fact that had my *, ate dinner prior to WI and had lots of social events this weeks, I can't be too disappointed. If I hadn't joined SW I probably would have gone mad at all the functions I have been to and gained at least 2lb!!! Got another busy with of Xmas do's and then things calm down, just need to stay focussed and get through all the temptations....:innocent0002:

LittleFlutterby said:
2.5lb off for me this week- exactly 6 stone lost :D :D :D

Congratulations & well done :)

Got 5.5lbs off today so that is 10lbs in two weeks! Got slimmer of the week and my half stone award too. Very very happy :) Well done everyone on tye losses. Here is to an even better week.

1.5lb off this week. I'm happy out! Well done on your losses, everyone!

lost 3lbs this week and shared SOTW. I'm now 3.5lbs away from my 4 stone award

2.5 lb off this week - really pleased as that 4stone 1lb since May, just a stone away from target now, I am hoping to maintain until after the new year as lots of christmas things going on

Great stuff everyone :) here's to a fabulous week for us all :))

2lb off for me this week :scale:....another 2lb to go for my 1st stone award! :party0049:

Was no WI for me this week was really poorly for a couple of days with a stomach upset. I weighed at home and there was a loss but can't take that as gospel as it wasn't a proper WI. Well done on all the losses x

Hope you feel better soon!

Well done everybody.....Christmas here we come... :xmastree:

Put on 1.5lbs this week. Was surprised it was so much as been to plan but had too many syns (deliberately). This week won't be any better as two very large Christmas meals out which were set menus. Trying my best in between times though set for another gain this week. Work been busy as well so been on my arse 24/7 and no gym. Back to it as normal from Tuesday though including regular gym sessions so staying positive and plan to actually lose over Christmas! Watch this space! Well done all for your losses. xx

Put on 1.5lbs this week. Was surprised it was so much as been to plan but had too many syns (deliberately). This week won't be any better as two very large Christmas meals out which were set menus. Trying my best in between times though set for another gain this week. Work been busy as well so been on my arse 24/7 and no gym. Back to it as normal from Tuesday though including regular gym sessions so staying positive and plan to actually lose over Christmas! Watch this space! Well done all for your losses. xx

Stay positive, you can do it. The main thing is picking ourselves up and getting back on track when we have then inevitable 'bad weeks'. Glad you are on here and being so positive about things! :)

Back