Tuesday Weighers

Yay lost 1lb and got my Christmas target. 2st gone :)))

woop woop lost 2!
better than expected
stone award too horraay :)
next week - club ten xx

Off to WI now - will post later!

0.5lb on this week and very very upset. Have been on plan and been trying. But I am pre menstrual so hoping that is it! :'(

Lost 2lb. That is impossible with what I've eaten, must be careful this week just in case. Though totally back on plan this week, no meals out etc and back to the gym. I probably lost weight because of all the stress I've been under as well though. Congrats on all your losses this week xx

0.5lb on this week and very very upset. Have been on plan and been trying. But I am pre menstrual so hoping that is it! :'(

Try not to be upset Josie. You've been on plan so trust in it. Your hard work will show next week. Oh the joy's of being a woman !!!!

Well I maintained this week...second time I've maintained since I joined but I've not yet had a gain so must be doing something right.

Still got 2lbs to go for my 1st stone award. Gotta do it next week in time for Christmas. :argh:

Well I maintained this week...second time I've maintained since I joined but I've not yet had a gain so must be doing something right.

Still got 2lbs to go for my 1st stone award. Gotta do it next week in time for Christmas. :argh:

At this time of year, a maintain is an achievement in itself. Keep going, you ARE doing it very right looking at your weight loss ticker!!! As long as it comes off and stays off in the end eh? :)

Really pleased! 2nd weigh-in - 3lb off and SOTW! :woohoo:

Well done everyone . 2 off for me giving me my 5 and a half stone award :) total now 5st 8.5

only 1/2lb loss for me this week- but i really have been struggling

totally 100-million % on plan this week- starting from this morning!

hoping to rock those scales next tuesday!!!!!!!

0.5lb this week, which really surprised me. I fell off the wagon a few times last week and just found it really hard to get back into things. Here's to an easier time of it, this week.

Well done on the losses this week! x

3.1/2lbs off this week making it 16.1/2lbs in 6 weeks, down from 16st.1/2lb to 14st.12,1/2lbs, happy as a bunny but have to keep going if I want to get down to 11st for may

thats brill well done what time is your weigh in

5pm - I had speed soup for lunch all week. Its the only thing that I can think of that I did differnetly (on the good side) but I did eat cheese and biscuits, cherry brandy cholclates, chocolate barrels with advocat, bandy and coke.

If I had not had those things but had my speed soup, how much would I have lost then?:confused:

Back