Tuesday Weighers

Well I'm hoping for a huge loss this week...:D

Seriously...I've been ill for most of last week and hardly ate at all. :sick:

Just worried now that if I show a big loss this week, now I've started eating fairly normally now and back on plan will I have a gain next week? :confused:

if I STS it will be a bonus this week as have had a bit more Christmas cheer than is acceptable for weight loss :break_diet:- still onward and downward! x

had 37.5 syns ALL WEEK, I have been so good- even measured out my milk and everything!

Hope the scales show a big loss, after last week's 1/2lb loss :\

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

LittleFlutterby said:
had 37.5 syns ALL WEEK, I have been so good- even measured out my milk and everything!

Hope the scales show a big loss, after last week's 1/2lb loss :\

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Good luck Hun you deserve a good loss you've tried so hard this week xx

Good luck all :)
I've had a good week done red all week so been quite strict on myself no pasta rice potatoes ect so hoping for a reasonable loss . Hoping at least 1.5 to get me into the 11's and possibly my last stone zone . I've got 8lb till target but may lose anything up to a stone more on top of that . Not sure really . I'm quite happy now I'm in a size 12 never been that small all my adult life . I suppose my body will tell me when to stop when the losses stop.

Good luck all! I have my fingers crossed for a loss! Been ill but mostly resisted all festive temptations so no idea what the scales will show me!

Good luck today everyone!

I have had a good week after last week's 1lb gain - 4lbs off this week & it means I get my 1 stone sticker! So pleased!

Now for the big week - if I STS at next week's WI I'll be more than happy...

2.5lb off this week

gotta be honest- considering how good ive been, and only having 1/2lb loss last week, im a touch disappointed- but its better than a gain- its still a decent loss...was hoping for a bit more :\

Hey my lovelys,
So another week down and 2lbs off. So thats a grand total of 11.5lbs off in four weeks. I couldn't help but be a little bit disappointed as I was on plan last week (&premenstrual!) and put on 0.5lb! I really wanted to get my stone award before xmas. Well nevermind, its onwards and downwards that counts! So another 2.5lbs to get my 1st. Here's a lovely merry Christmas to everyone xx

You all sound disappointed with your losses :cry:but i have to say i think you've all done really well.

ITs hard enough in winter (or is it just me who' craving comfort food) on top of xmas goodies everywhere you turn so any weight loss is good - but you'll all had GOOD weight losses.

SW is a long term healthy eating plan and even when you're 100% SW feel a 1-2lb weight loss is good so give yourselves a pat on the back. x

Slimbysummer said:
You all sound disappointed with your losses :cry:but i have to say i think you've all done really well.

ITs hard enough in winter (or is it just me who' craving comfort food) on top of xmas goodies everywhere you turn so any weight loss is good - but you'll all had GOOD weight losses.

SW is a long term healthy eating plan and even when you're 100% SW feel a 1-2lb weight loss is good so give yourselves a pat on the back. x

Couldn't agree more :) well done to you all :)

claire32 said:
Good luck today everyone!

I have had a good week after last week's 1lb gain - 4lbs off this week & it means I get my 1 stone sticker! So pleased!

Now for the big week - if I STS at next week's WI I'll be more than happy...

Well done . I feel the same a sts would be a big achievement this time of year & I'm hoping for the same next week. My wi day will be Wednesday next week tho as I cant make Tuesday's group due to family commitments

Hi all and well done x

I cant officaially weigh in tonight as dont have a babysitter for the kids but weighed at home and 1.5lbs off!! We dont have a class next tuesday either due to the bank holiday so will be weighing in on thursday next week. Good Luck for the coming week and have a great Xmas!

Well done everyone! 1lb off for me, which puts me at 24lbs in 12 weeks - which is pretty much perfect I reckon, so I'm happy. Challenge now is not to put too much on over xmas, as I want that 4lb off ASAP!

Well 2lb off tonight, and my Bronze Body Magic Award!! :D Christmas has definitely come early for me xx

lost a lb !! woop , was hoping for 1.5 but nevermind :)

well done everyone on your losses
xx

Just back from WI and I've lost a fabulous 5lb and got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the week....:happy036: :wee: :party0049:

Back