Tuesday Weighers

Lost 1.5lb and got my club 10 = very happy girl!

Well done everyone massive pat on the back . 3.5 off for me I'm now 5st 12 lighter and 4.5lb off my target :) and slimmer of the week . I'm so happy I've got all I want for Xmas . Merry christmas everyone :))))

Slimbysummer said:
Lost 1.5lb and got my club 10 = very happy girl!

Well done hunni that's a fab achievement :)

After worrying and having missed class last week I STS so very pleased! Merry Christmas everyone xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Scorpiolady2710 said:
Just back from WI and I've lost a fabulous 5lb and got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the week....:happy036: :wee: :party0049:

Wow that's fantastic well done :)

Well done everyone! Hope we all come back with at least STS next week lol

2lb off this week, for me! Delighted. Got my 2st, and SOTW!

Next week is an express class, just WI with no talk afterward, so I'm thinking a lot of people might take that as an excuse to gain... I hope I'm not one of them haha

1/2lb off which is less than I hoped for but am feeling quite bloated so maybe hormonal related (it's about that time). Anyways, a loss is a loss. Usually at this time of year I would have been up to my eyeballs in stollen, mince pies and chocolate, so am pleased that I feel in control this year!

Well done everyone for some great results at a difficult time of year. Losses, STS or even slight gains...it's all so much better than it would be if we weren't on plan! xxx

Happy Xmas all!!:xmassign::xmascheers:

well done everyone on this week's losses. I lost 1lb, not quite sure how as had a couple of meals out and felt off track half of week so really pleased, now just have to try and be good within reason, without becoming mrs bar humbug for christmas. happy Christmas and good luck for this week xx:xmascheers:

Well done on your losses this week.

I put on 0.5lbs but I'm still below target so not upset.

Hope you all have a good Christmas.

Hi, as from tomorrow I'm a Tuesday W.I. Joining local class. Need support 24/7 though so will be on here to keep me on track! Looking forward to a new me in 2012.

kimima said:
Hi, as from tomorrow I'm a Tuesday W.I. Joining local class. Need support 24/7 though so will be on here to keep me on track! Looking forward to a new me in 2012.

Good luck and you're in the right place for support.

hoping that 1 day of slight madness doesnt cause me to gain! i still want a loss- i be greedy, heehee

kimima said:

Good luck & well done on joining hope it goes well for you

LittleFlutterby said:
hoping that 1 day of slight madness doesnt cause me to gain! i still want a loss- i be greedy, heehee

Good luck fingers crossed you'll be fine

Good luck to everyone going tommorow and hope you've all had a great Xmas . I'm wi on Wednesday pm same consultant different group though as got family over tommorow . Plus gives me an extra day ;) I will wi at home though to get an idea for the week . My scales are alway 0.5 different to group ones

I WI tomorrow at 9:30 and I am a bit nervous! I have been the most controlled I have ever been over Christmas and not over indulged...But allowed myself some treats (flexi-syned the day bu wihin weekly syn total!) But who knows? Aaaah well, until tomorrow :wave_cry: :break_diet: :rolleyes:

Back