Tuesday Weighers

Whoop whoop 2lbs off...so only 0.5lbs to get my 1 stone award! And I was slimmer of the week...I am delighted! X

Last edited:
Well done Josie, Im joining SW tonight, dreading facing the scales but glad to be making a positive move! Good luck to anyone weighing in tonight!! x

I'm leaving for WI in 45 mins, hope it's not too bad... I ate some naughtys, but not as much as I meant to - and overindulgence in alcohol meant I was sick Xmas Day night *shameface* so the desserts never stuck around! We'll see, I don't feel like I've put much on if i have

right! im getting changed to go now! *crosses fingers*

Thanks Still Shrinking! Felt very much in control but still allowed some nice bits so was a tad worried. Well done on joining. Its a plan that really works x Good luck to all weighing in tonight x

I am really disappointed in myself as I gained 4.5lbs and went 1lb out of target range for the first time since getting there in August.

Now to start the new year 100% on plan and head towards my new target.

Well done on all the gains this week, I hope you all enjoyed putting it on as much as I enjoyed putting 3lbs on! Next week, we'll all have great losses! x
To those of you who had the wonderful willpower to have a STS or a loss this week... Well Bloomin' Done!

3lbs on for me this week, really going to try and get it back off again for next week, although the house is full of sweets and loads of nice stuff Grrrr

Well done on the losses and the gains hope you really enjoyed yourselves it will soon come off again :) not been to wi tonight as family over but going tommorow pm but unofficial wi at home says I've lost 2lb really hope it's right I'll get my 6 st award

well- lost 5lb this week....i nearly fainted!!

got my 6 1/2 stone award- and into the next stone bracket- over the moon-what a great present :)

Oh my god!!!! Congrats!!! How did you do it???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well, i did come on on wednesday, and i got weighed in the morning last week (i always seem to lose more when im weighed in the evening) so i think they have a part to play

but i had 5 1/2 days of low syns, so that must have counteracted the naughtiness of the other 1 1/2 days ;)

LittleFlutterby said:
well- lost 5lb this week....i nearly fainted!!

got my 6 1/2 stone award- and into the next stone bracket- over the moon-what a great present :)

Oh well done that's fantastic I'm made up for you :)

LittleFlutterby said:
well, i did come on on wednesday, and i got weighed in the morning last week (i always seem to lose more when im weighed in the evening) so i think they have a part to play

but i had 5 1/2 days of low syns, so that must have counteracted the naughtiness of the other 1 1/2 days ;)

I was unlucky mine started Xmas friggin day what a lovely present lol mine keep turning up early 4 days this month !!! Any one else had this since loosing weight ?

Put 1lbs on. But I was very dehydrated from hangover so it should probs have been significantly more!!! But I also had jeans on so hoping they were quite heavy lol!

Put 2lbs on, but happy with that:) could have been a lot worse. This week back to speed soup, scan bran and superspeed food, turkey stir fry for dinner tonight. Trying to find a second hand exercise bike to help with the body magic, looking forwards to the new year. Well done to those of you who did lose this week and to those of you who put on like me "Merry Christmas":D

1lb off for me this week...I was gobsmacked! :eek:

Back