Tuesday Weighers

Reality check in 9.5 hours.
Had few sp at home but not had official weigh in since 20th Dec (2 wks) - my scales saying stayed the same. Which i will be REALLY pleased with, but whatever happens, going to try & be 100% focused from tomoz.
All the cakes etc have gone from the house which will help.

Hope everyone has good wi tomorrow x

Eeek less than 12 hrs till I find out if I've hit my target . Not holding out much hope only had 6 days since last wi :(

Good luck everyone :)

JoFlo2 said:
Ok First WI....2lbs off.... Yeah, good start... Good luck everyone.

Great :) well done

good luck tuesdays :D

just heading out for a walk- getting weighed in FOUR hours.....hoping for a nice big loss to start the year off!!!! :)

First wi since before xmas - STS
Happy with that
4 more Wi in Jan so hopefully can be really focused and loose 5lb x

Not holding out much hope for this week. Had a really good start to the week, but once NYE came around it all went pear-shaped. Been off-plan ever since. *sob*

It's okay though. I am going to take the rest of today and get back to it first thing in the morning. End of.

Didn't realise how hard Chistmas and New Year would be, but hey, I'll just play catch up until I'm back where I want to be, and it's all down hill from there. I have hubby waiting in the wings to verbally bash me if I don't get back on it in the morning lol

xMandyDx said:
Not holding out much hope for this week. Had a really good start to the week, but once NYE came around it all went pear-shaped. Been off-plan ever since. *sob*

It's okay though. I am going to take the rest of today and get back to it first thing in the morning. End of.

Didn't realise how hard Chistmas and New Year would be, but hey, I'll just play catch up until I'm back where I want to be, and it's all down hill from there. I have hubby waiting in the wings to verbally bash me if I don't get back on it in the morning lol

I know what you mean, I was ok incl. NYE as hubby working I went to bed early, but NYD out for meal & drinks = nibbles after...
And been off since also got chesty cough so all plans to get to gym went out the window.. back on it today... Also really trying to drink more water ( one of my biggest downfalls )

Join SW today ... Start weight 16st 9.5lbs DEPRESSING! Lol so here's to this week ! Xxx

:welcome2: Good luck on your weight loss journey...:D

Slimbysummer said:
First wi since before xmas - STS
Happy with that
4 more Wi in Jan so hopefully can be really focused and loose 5lb x

Great stuff well done :)

aesir22 said:
5lbs on!!!!!! Back on track. Its done, just gotta get back on the wagon 100%

Oh dear but that will soon come off :)

Eek 35 mins and I find out if I've hit my target :/ need 2lb

First WI since b4 christmas in an hour - will report back later.....

I got a wii fit plus for Christmas I was wondering which exercise / dance discs are good I noticed u do just dance 3 , is it good have u any recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back