good luck at wi lisa!

i lost 4.5lb this week- shocked!! 1.5lb to my 7 stone award :eek:

Wow that's brill .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LittleFlutterby said:
good luck at wi lisa!

Well done :) You'll def get your award next week the way you're going x

Mines not till Thursday (if you meant me) I pop back here sometimes as I was originally a Tuesday girl x

Well done :) You'll def get your award next week the way you're going x

Mines not till Thursday (if you meant me) I pop back here sometimes as I was originally a Tuesday girl x

i meant the other lisa (mrs big b) but good luck to you too of course sweetie!!!

really hoping for a good loss next week :) picked at a bit of naughty food when i got back, but having syn free pea and ham soup in a min, then gonna get my pjs on to watch biggest loser (then do some wii fit :) )

Thanks chick ! How long have you been on SW? Xxx

I joined at the end of September. Lost a total of 1 stone 4lbs so far. I'm of the view that the weight didn't come on overnight and so therefore it's not going to come off overnight either. Little and often and slowly but surely are my motto's.

I lost 1lb Christmas week and I STS this week and got Slimmer of the Month so I'm happy with that. Still on track. Not had a gain so far since I started SW so extra pleased with that too! :talk017:

LittleFlutterby said:
i meant the other lisa (mrs big b) but good luck to you too of course sweetie!!!

really hoping for a good loss next week :) picked at a bit of naughty food when i got back, but having syn free pea and ham soup in a min, then gonna get my pjs on to watch biggest loser (then do some wii fit :) )

Oops :)

I didn't know MrsBigB was another Lisa :)

I did it I lost 2.5lb this week and I'm now a target member I'm sooooo proud happy excited :) thanks to each and everyone of you for your support . I'm going to try and get to the lower end of my target (2.5lb) then maintain for a little with a view to lose another 10lb in time .
Pics below :)

Attachments

• image-1263011749.jpg
    image-1263011749.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image-932288140.jpg
    image-932288140.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1537839082.jpg
    image-1537839082.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 51
I did it I lost 2.5lb this week and I'm now a target member I'm sooooo proud happy excited :) thanks to each and everyone of you for your support . I'm going to try and get to the lower end of my target (2.5lb) then maintain for a little with a view to lose another 10lb in time .

wooooooo! so effing proud of you lady!!!

i was waiting for you to post- i can go downstairs in the warm now.

you're awesome- bet you're chuffed to bits :)

lsf666 said:
Oops :)

I didn't know MrsBigB was another Lisa :)

Lol yes another Lisa

LittleFlutterby said:
good luck at wi lisa!

Omg well done you're doing so well you'll be at target too before you know it :)

:happy096: Superb news & well deserved. :0clapper:

I got a wii fit plus for Christmas I was wondering which exercise / dance discs are good I noticed u do just dance 3 , is it good have u any recommendations

I like the standard Wii fit one, Sports Island and The Biggest Loser

Congrats! Sooo pleased for you!!!:bliss:

Sooooooo, my scores on the doors....
2.5lb off over Xmas & New Year and got SOM for December (missed last week group as away with family). V happy with that. Must be the exercising!

mrs big b said:

congratulations, you look wonderful in your pictures.

3lb off for me this week, I'm back on track.

Back