Tuesday Weighers

Thankyou all for you lovely comments and well done theres some great losses this week :)

A big congratulations to everyone who lost this week.. Mrs b a massive well done.. You must be so proud of yourself x

audfen said:
Comgratulations on your engagement there is exciting times ahead. Slimming World is great for a bride to be. I joined SW this time last year to loose weight for our wedding day in june it helped me loose weight and gave me the confidencei had been lacking for so long. Enjoy every minute of planning your wedding its an amazing experience xxx

Thank you :) I'm enjoying the "talking about weddings" with friends.

I am motivated to do well xxx

I lost 2.5lbs this week and got slimmer of the week as the consultant didn't read thru the weights. It is a great start to the year!!

Homemade soup for this week to kickstart the new year xxx

mrs big b said:
I did it I lost 2.5lb this week and I'm now a target member I'm sooooo proud happy excited :) thanks to each and everyone of you for your support . I'm going to try and get to the lower end of my target (2.5lb) then maintain for a little with a view to lose another 10lb in time .
Pics below :)
Well done Lisa :)
You look fab btw x

Lydiahoyle said:
Well done MrsBigB!!! You are such a inspiration!

Well 2.5 on tonight not too disappointed as I've not been on track at all since 20th December! So very pleased. Focused again now though! Well done everyone. Heres to 2012 losses! Xx
That'll be gone very soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 lbs down :)

Scorpiolady2710 said:
I joined at the end of September. Lost a total of 1 stone 4lbs so far. I'm of the view that the weight didn't come on overnight and so therefore it's not going to come off overnight either. Little and often and slowly but surely are my motto's.

I lost 1lb Christmas week and I STS this week and got Slimmer of the Month so I'm happy with that. Still on track. Not had a gain so far since I started SW so extra pleased with that too! :talk017:

No gain is good! That's my biggest problem tho I want it to all come off over night ! I'm so impatient !!! Lol xxx

I did it I lost 2.5lb this week and I'm now a target member I'm sooooo proud happy excited :) thanks to each and everyone of you for your support . I'm going to try and get to the lower end of my target (2.5lb) then maintain for a little with a view to lose another 10lb in time .
Pics below :)

So pleased for you.... I have loved watching your journey - you are a true inspiration.

Thankyou all :) was so excited last night struggled to sleep lol :) here's to a healthier happier slimmer year for us all :)

I am well pleased, weighed in again last night and maintained for the second week, so no gains (or losses) over Christmas/New Year. Ready to get stuck in to lossing the final stone.

Amazingly managed to lose 0.5lb!! I'm absolutely chuffed, was so expecting a gain.

Today is my "start-over" day, and so first day back on plan :) So far so good, I'm loving being back on plan.

A bit dissapointed half a pound on. That makes 2 and a half on over Christmas, thats not bad at all but I thought that I had been good this week:confused:

Oh well - start again. I bought an exercise bike on Monday, did 15 mins on Monday night and 25 mins last night while watching the Biggest Loser USA, target is at least 20 mins everynight.

Well done to all those fantastic people who managed to lose over the Christmas period (I hate you really):sigh:

Okay, 3.5lb on this week. So disappointed with myself. That's 6.5lb on over the holidays. It stops here.

I only joined yesterday and I'm struggling to get my head around you can eat so much food and loose weight? Especially carbs ? ... I did sw about 5 years ago when it was red n green n now I dont understand how eating both plans on the same day can work? That just defeats the old plan surely ? X

Back