Tuesday Weighers

It works, L0ckerz because it's extremely low fat. It does work, I promise.. you just have to trust it, and stick to it. x

1 07/11/2011 16 st ½ lbs -
2 14/11/2011 15 st 8 ½ lbs - 6 lbs
3 21/11/2011 15 st 6 lbs - 8 ½ lbs
4 28/11/2011 15 st 2 lbs - 12 ½ lbs
5 05/12/2011 15 st 2 lbs - 12 ½ lbs
6 12/12/2011 14 st 12 ½ lbs- 1 st 2 lbs
7 19/12/2011 14 st 11 lbs - 1 st 3 ½ lbs
8 26/12/2011 15 st - 1 st ½ lbs
9 02/01/2012 14 st 8 lbs - 1 st 6 ½ lbs

xMandyDx said:
It works, L0ckerz because it's extremely low fat. It does work, I promise.. you just have to trust it, and stick to it. x

I hold you fully responsible if I don't loose and stick to it 100% Mandy haha ! How long have you been doin sw ? Xxx

I only joined yesterday and I'm struggling to get my head around you can eat so much food and loose weight? Especially carbs ? ... I did sw about 5 years ago when it was red n green n now I dont understand how eating both plans on the same day can work? That just defeats the old plan surely ? X

Its all about the 1/3 of yr plate being super free foods at every meal!

What if it's not? X

i make sure i have 1/3 superfree in my whole day. not necessarily on my plate. for example, i had a pasta dish for lunch, didnt come with salad, but going to have a lot of fruit and veggies later.

its meant to help with portion control. fill up on superfree food.

It does really help- even if it's just a bit of fruit with yoghurt in the morning or a bit of side salad with your dinner....it helps with the losses

(i've done EE since i started in April and lost nearly 7 stone. not tried Red or Green, i don't think i could manage the restrictiveness of either the carbs or meat, lol)

The superfree foods are fantastic. I cant wait to get new pack next week missed last 2 weeks so havent got new one yet

I've always eaten loads of superfree with all my meals and mainly for snacks too :) it helps I love fruit & veg but I think my losses show it really does help ;)

I agree on the Superfree thing. I did SW before on Red and Green and there wasn't enough emphasis on fruit and veg IMO....now I am getting my 5-a-day and then some because I am making sure I get 1/3 in at least with meals, even if that means a fruity starter or pud!!.

I hold you fully responsible if I don't loose and stick to it 100% Mandy haha ! How long have you been doin sw ? Xxx

I've been doing it since October, L0ckerz... got my 2 stone award before Xmas. But then I came off plan for those two weeks and put on just under a half stone... I have to play catch up now lol

LittleFlutterby said:
i make sure i have 1/3 superfree in my whole day. not necessarily on my plate. for example, i had a pasta dish for lunch, didnt come with salad, but going to have a lot of fruit and veggies later.

its meant to help with portion control. fill up on superfree food.

It does really help- even if it's just a bit of fruit with yoghurt in the morning or a bit of side salad with your dinner....it helps with the losses

(i've done EE since i started in April and lost nearly 7 stone. not tried Red or Green, i don't think i could manage the restrictiveness of either the carbs or meat, lol)

7 stone since April that's amazin !! I think I'm doin it right lol time will tell at my first weigh in on Tuesday I suppose x

0.5lbs on this week for me! *Sad face* But have been on nights which doesn't seem to agree with me. :sigh:Must up the body magic this week too! Onwards and downwards x

Half way there, everyone! How are we all getting on?
I had a bit of a panicky moment yesterday evening. Agreed to go out for dinner with my cousin and we ended up in Eddie Rocket's. The best choice on the menu was the chilli chicken wrap. But the stupid chicken turned out to be breaded. And then we shared a brownie.
I texted my C and she said not to worry, it was around 30 syns and to just use some flexi syns. I've been really good otherwise. Especially with my superfree, which I can sometimes let slide a bit!

It's my first weigh in on Tuesday since rejoining last week after a 5 month break! I've been so good this week, stuck to plan 100%. I'm hoping for a 3lb weight loss this week, that will get me back in the 10 stones again :D

fuuuuuuuu can we have a few more days til tuesday comes please?

actually- i can't wait for this week to be over. i just want to draw a line and start again....and weighing in helps with that sometimes.

I've not been horrendous- but 1-2 more yoghurts a day than usual, and picking at the odd few stodgy items every now and again. pick pick pick

hope the scales are nice to me- only need 1.5lb to my 7 stone award- really want it this week! but might have to wait another week for it :(

Little fluttery I feel exactly the same, can't wait to get to Tom to WI and get a figure to start working on... Also started a food diary on line, hope that helps too...

Not sure what the scales are going to say tommorow . Been really good and eaten my body weight in superfree foods this week lol but not much change on my ones at home can't complain tho . Good luck everyone :) hoping to get to the bottom of my target only 2.5lb to go

Weigh In at 5pm tomorrow for me. Had a really good first week back on plan so hoping the scales reflect that.

I've set myself a mini-target to lose 6.5lb by the end of January. I lost 0.5lb last week, so 6lb to go!

Come on scales, make me happy!! :D

Back