Tuesday Weighers

No idea for me either, I've been better this week than the last 2, less syns and more superfree, so just desperately hoping to get the 2lbs I want off to make it 2st / club 10 / next stone bracket. Fingers crossed

I have been really good as would like a 3lb loss this week. Bit of a long shot but that will get me my 1.5 stone award and my club 10 award. It will also get my BMI below 30 so this could be a big one for me this week. I have never managed more than 2.5lbs before so it is a long shot but fingers crossed x

Had ok week (low syns but more free food cause been soooo hungry). Need 1.5lb to get 1.5 stone award but a sp at my scales show a 3/4lb loss and i've serious pmt (due tomoz, same day as weigh in :( ) so think it'll be next wk before get my award

Off to Zumba in min :banana dancer:, hope we all get a loss tomorrow however small, till then keep smiling :D

Ok so after weekend OFF plan and full of indulgence (weekend away with hubby) I have weighted in with a 1.5lb gain.... Not too bad, was back on plan yesterday and totally focused for a 100% week... C u all next week... Have a good one & good luck for WI today...

Lydiahoyle said:
Enjoy ur free class! Is it ur first one? Well done for meeting target, ur a inspiration!

Thanks hunni and yes it's freeeeeee :) good luck to you too

1.5lbs off...finally got my 1stone award! Whoop whoop...very happy!

Have stuck to plan 100% all week and was really looking forward to WI tonight - now I am dreading it.

After a sneaky peek of the scales last night it looks as though I have gained 1lb!! Damn * week :cry:

Hopefully the scales will say differently at official WI tonight. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed :innocent0001:

I am off to my first SW class tonight although I've done it before this time is the first that I 've gone on my own, feeling really nervous but am so much more determined that i cannot wait for others to join me just hoping I dont get cold feet when I arrive..............

Well after seriously falling off the diet wagon over Christmas & New Year, I lost a massive 6lbs this week & so I'm back to where I was the week before Christmas - 14lbs lost in total!

I'm so pleased.

Onwards & upwards - it's my birthday at the end of Jan so I'm hoping to have lost another 7lbs by then...! :)

Good luck to everyone still to WI today & well done to everyone so far! x

1st weigh in iv stuck to plan religiously and lost 1/2 a pound ! I'm so dissapointed :(

Please dont worry, a lot in my group stayed same first week and then lost a HUGE amount 2nd week.
Maybe you could post your food diary then
we can see if anything slightly amiss. I know i got a lot of help this way

Hang in there x

Lost 1lb - must admit tad disappointed cause my scales showed a 2lb loss (normally same at class) but hay a loss is still a loss x

I'd love to lose 4lb, that's great for one week! In my first week I list 2 where other people lost up to 10lb in group, different ppl different journeys .5 down is still less x

Nervous for 5pm already, haha and my pasta lunch feels heavy in my tummy. Still normally I have Jacket potato so prob no worse!

Please dont worry, a lot in my group stayed same first week and then lost a HUGE amount 2nd week.
Maybe you could post your food diary then
we can see if anything slightly amiss. I know i got a lot of help this way

Hang in there x

I remember a time when you just had enough and wanted to quit because you were stuck in a rut. We all face that, I suppose. I'm hoping to lose all my Xmas weight this week (6.5lbs) and even though it's a lot to aim for, I'll be disappointed if I don't. I think we're all our own worst critics.

L0ckerz, please stick with it. Give it another week and then decide. In the mean time, can you post a food diary so we can offer suggestions? A lot of people think if they forgo the syns, they can lose more weight, but this is totally not true. I hope you've been having and enjoying yours. And hey!, .5lb off is better than 1lb on! :D

Eeek, just over two hours to go!! Feeling very nervous :confused:

Back