Tuesday Weighers

1lb off for me... disappointed, but at least it's coming down... 4 consecutive weeks at 1lb off now though.
After a buffet tonight, and plans for a meal/drinks Sat, gonna need a few SE days I think! God Everyone is doing so well with massive losses, mine are dead small comparatively, can't wait to be posting something like that myself!

best get that 1lb off next week to hit club10/2st

Lydiahoyle said:
Well done! How did it feel not needing to hand over that £5!! U deserve it!

Felt great :) thanks although if I lose more than a 1lb I'll have to start paying again lol be worth it tho ;) would like to lose up to another 12lb

-1 this week and reached the 1.5lb mark :)
Next target is my club 10. Feels like forever getting to it but better to do it slowly than not at all!!

3.5 off ! was in shock woopxx

Well done Lisa! Can't wait til I'm at target! As long as i get my 10 stone award by May (my birthday) I'll be happy!

My dad betted me £100 that i wouldnt get to target by my bday....oh i so hope he's saving ;) haha

LittleFlutterby said:
Well done Lisa! Can't wait til I'm at target! As long as i get my 10 stone award by May (my birthday) I'll be happy!

My dad betted me £100 that i wouldnt get to target by my bday....oh i so hope he's saving ;) haha

I'm sure you'll do it and well done to you on your award :) you're doing soooo well xx

1.5lb off for me, I was hoping for more as I'd worked so so hard! buy hey, a loss is a loss! :sigh:

Hi all,
I haven't posted on here since september and have been really struggling to stick to the plan. Weighed in last night with a gain of 1.5 lbs. Have been gaining roughly 1lb a week for a long time now but must turn it around now as i have seen the wedding dress i NEED to have. Huge incentive for me to slim.

Some amazing losses, congrats ladies

Yesterday was my first ever weigh in and I lost 3.5lbs. I am a very happy lady as I am sure I was not alone in my fear that it just wouldn't work when waiting in line to be weghed after week 1

Slimming World Rocks!:D

;) would like to lose up to another 12lb

What??? :eek: Where from you? - you look sooo slim, or are you planning on donating a limb lol x

Hi guys i rejoined slimming world last nite after being off it from may, had lost 2 stone 1lb from end of january last year till then and then i gave up, but im back and fully focused and now im gonna have to change my minimins profile boohoo lol well done everyone on your weightloss so far, hopefully i do well this week xoxo

I had a 1.5lb gain. Think it may be hormonal? Felt really bloated yesterday. Am carrying on with plan, it's got to come off at some point!!!

Slimbysummer said:
What??? :eek: Where from you? - you look sooo slim, or are you planning on donating a limb lol x

Aw that's very kind of you to say so :D
I'm happy with how I look now but I've got it in my head I've got to get my bmi to 22.5 . Saying that I'm too scared to change my target yet. I've achieved that and no one can take that away . I'm worried if I lower it I won't do it and feel a failure crazy I know as i know the plan like the back of my hand . Slightly concerned to as I think I'm addicted to the buzz you get from losing . I actually felt a little sad that it's gonna come to an end . Just lick me up I'm crazy lol

Restarted on the 3rd and in 1st week i lost 7lb i was shocked but so pleased, now onto 2nd week and hopefully another good loss.

Well done every one, keep going, we will all get there in the end.:)

Put 2lb on this week, totally my own fault, so going to be really good this week.

Back