Tuesday Weighers

fin54 said:
3.5lbs off this week, once again delighted with the result as that's 23lbs in ten weeks

That is fantastic....wow...well done you... I'm so hoping I have a food loss next week, amm 100% so far this week and hoping to remain that way.. certainly planning to.

Good luck to everyone for tommorow . Wonder if I've lost more think I have , I'm gonna have to lower my target if I have lol or eat like a pig to get back into target range lol

Really nervous for WI tonight as I was quite naughty over the weekend. Hoping I can still manage a loss - even just half a pound and I'd be pleased xx

Will be a bad one for me!! Went to London for 4 days last week. Walked a bit but I usually exercise loads, and eating was a bit iffy! So gonna take the gain tonight and just crack on!

Not sure how this evening will go for me, as I've done exercise this week, and been better in my good days - but I did have a buffett lunch Tues after WI (xmas do) and some alcohol Sat night (flexi synned) I'm desperate to lose that 1lb, hopefully it'll happen. Who knows...

Off to group now - fingers crossed (back in couple of hours ) x

Half a pound off...well better than a gain but very disappointing for my 2nd week,has been an off week tho and only myself to blame. Aiming for 2.5 pounds this week and to get my half a stone award!

Lost 1.5lb so got my 1.5 stone award - now need 2.5 to get in the 11 stone section (goal by end of month!) x

had my first weigh in this week and im happy to say im 6lb down :) im on the right road :D

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
3lb off! Good luck today everyone! X

Well done that's great :)

aesir22 said:
Will be a bad one for me!! Went to London for 4 days last week. Walked a bit but I usually exercise loads, and eating was a bit iffy! So gonna take the gain tonight and just crack on!

Hope it's not too bad :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Not looking forward to WI either. Nevermind...here's to nxt week. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck hun :)

Princess_Stevie said:
Really nervous for WI tonight as I was quite naughty over the weekend. Hoping I can still manage a loss - even just half a pound and I'd be pleased xx

Good luck hope it's not as bad as you think

Back