Tuesday Weighers

clare_lou2909 said:
Half a pound off...well better than a gain but very disappointing for my 2nd week,has been an off week tho and only myself to blame. Aiming for 2.5 pounds this week and to get my half a stone award!

Well done and yes much better than a gain

Slimbysummer said:
Lost 1.5lb so got my 1.5 stone award - now need 2.5 to get in the 11 stone section (goal by end of month!) x

Well done I'm sure you'll do it :)

Mrsstephenson said:
Lost 2lb!! Good luck tuesday weighers!! Xxx

Well done :)

thin-by-30 said:
had my first weigh in this week and im happy to say im 6lb down :) im on the right road :D

That's excellent well done & keep up the good work :)

3lbs off today meaning thats 1stone 3.5lbs off in 8weeks... I am chuffed!

I'm nervous about my second weigh in, as I'm due on any day. I've been really good with food all wk, I've only had 65 syns and done extra exercise too what do u think???

Williams said:
I'm nervous about my second weigh in, as I'm due on any day. I've been really good with food all wk, I've only had 65 syns and done extra exercise too what do u think???

Impossible to tell! Will just have to hope for the best like every week :)

Hi all, my first weigh in went ok 3lb off but im really disappointed because i was sooo good all week

0.5lb up for me this week. Disappointed since I was good this week... oh well. Just one of those things. Next week will be a good one.

Well done to everyone!

First weigh in this week - lost 3lbs.
Well done everyone! x

Not long back from class and I'm a bit disappointed to say I've stayed the same. I know I'd been a bit naughty over the weekend but I thought I'd have pulled it back enough for a loss. Nevermind, going for a double-whammy next week!

really struggling to get back on track

:sigh: after a 2lb gain over christmas - which I was okay with - tried to get back on track this week and gained 1/2 lb!! so disapointed :wave_cry:

Well done everyone well good news for me 2.5 off so got my 6 and a half stone award but I'm 4.5 under target . Got to reset it am thinking 10.7 will give me a bmi of 22.4 9.5lb away . Just gotta be brave enough to do it . Worried too as my 12's are getting loose and it will mean another whole new lot of clothes

Hiya everyone! First week weigh in tonight and Iv lost 5.5 lb. Really happy with that :)

2nd weigh in and been 100% on plan and only saw a half pound loss.. Oh well I have upped my exercise and have lost inches so I will continue Nd fingers crossed it shows on scales next, week

Slimbysummer said:
Lost 1.5lb so got my 1.5 stone award - now need 2.5 to get in the 11 stone section (goal by end of month!) x

Well done xxx

Back