Tuesday Weighers

my first week of only losing 1lb, 11th week and 24.1/2lbs all together , bit disappointed at only losing 1lb but better than putting it on I suppose

Lydiahoyle said:
Yay! Well done u!

mumlisa said:
Hi all, my first weigh in went ok 3lb off but im really disappointed because i was sooo good all week

That's a really good loss!! Don't be disappointed. It's nice to have a big loss to kick start you off but i think it depends on how much ket you usually eat when not dieting.

Smile and be happy!! Xxx

Another 2lbs off tonite :) that's 7lbs since Christmas :)

Hope everyone has a good week xxx

fin54 said:
my first week of only losing 1lb, 11th week and 24.1/2lbs all together , bit disappointed at only losing 1lb but better than putting it on I suppose

That's great well done :)

greedyguts1980 said:
Another 2lbs off tonite :) that's 7lbs since Christmas :)

Hope everyone has a good week xxx

Brilliant well done you :)

hope everyone has had good weigh ins today. I got my 4 stone award, lost 4.5lbs and got SOTW tonight x

Stayed the same this evening, I was quite disappointed as I thought I was good and was expecting a loss!

2.5lb off for me, so that's 4lb in 2 weeks, so happy, out of the 11stones and in to the 10s! Bye bye 11s FOREVER! :D

Really happy with 1.5lb loss so that's 5lb in two weeks, and now in the '11s' where I will probably call target. Its really hard to decide as people keep telling me I have lost enough but thats because I have never been this before in my entire adult life probably was this weight in my early teens). I think I am going wait until bottom end of 11's and see what I feel/look like then.

I have restarted my journey after falling from a great height on my last attempt, am going to make 2012 my year to succeed. Joined a group yesterday so will post a loss hopefully next week.

Really happy with 1.5lb loss so that's 5lb in two weeks, and now in the '11s' where I will probably call target. Its really hard to decide as people keep telling me I have lost enough but thats because I have never been this before in my entire adult life probably was this weight in my early teens). I think I am going wait until bottom end of 11's and see what I feel/look like then.

Well done

I think that when you get there, you will know how you feel.
And even if you set your target at 11st 3lb (ish) its not set in stone, you can also re-adjust it if you want to go lower or higher.
Well done on your weight loss so far! x

STS this week, starting to get a bit disheartened. Giving to the end of January and then reassess, I seem to be going nowhere fast!!

Tuesday weigher

Lost 2 lbs this week (second full week on SW) so 5.5lbs all together and I am very happy.

Well done everyone - reading the messages every wednesday makes me smile so much :eek:

1.5lb on again this week :cry:, given food diary by consultant hope it helps :break_diet:

wd everyone on the losses.
Mum2three the diary is a good help as long as you fill it in and totally honest with yourself, good luck.

I lost 4lb this week and got my 1.1/2 stone and club 10, really chuffed.:)

1.5lb on again this week :cry:, given food diary by consultant hope it helps :break_diet:

Do have a diary thread we could look at (we may see something you've missed) x

Back