Tuesday Weighers

I lost the 2 lbs I put on last week so back on track now :D

Lost 3lb this week!

Do have a diary thread we could look at (we may see something you've missed) x

I already know where I am going wrong, too much junk food. Been yo-yoing since november just need a kick in the bum really. I think I am getting back on track now though, need to if I am ever going to look good on my wedding day :sigh:

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a while been trying to shake a few bad habits that started to creep back over Christmas. Almost back on track again and only 1/2 lb left of my Christmas/new year gain to shake off. Well done to all of you. Ye are doing great. Hope ye all have a good week.

Ive struggled this week and a few family problems, father in law has been admitted into hospital, I've been on my pms and I've really been slack. I've used all my weekly syns and done no exercise dreading weigh in on tues :((((((
I've been nip picking on all sorts of food, I feel I've had no control, what can I do tmw and tues to claw abit back????

Ive struggled this week and a few family problems, father in law has been admitted into hospital, I've been on my pms and I've really been slack. I've used all my weekly syns and done no exercise dreading weigh in on tues :((((((
I've been nip picking on all sorts of food, I feel I've had no control, what can I do tmw and tues to claw abit back????

You could eat lots of superfree & SS foods but realistic i think you should stop worrying (yes you may have a tiny gain at wi or sts) but just be 100% from now!!!! Its done ie its in the past!, just move forward :)

hola lizzy! best of luck for tomorrow!

i have been sooooooo good- all week! I demand a big loss!!!

I get nervous about weigh in too - I think most people do. I have been super good 6 days of the week but went way over syns on Saturday thanks to a chinese meal. I am hoping that being super good the rest of the week I will still get a loss but we will see.

Good Luck everyone x

I get nervous about weigh in too - I think most people do. I have been super good 6 days of the week but went way over syns on Saturday thanks to a chinese meal. I am hoping that being super good the rest of the week I will still get a loss but we will see.

Good Luck everyone x

I had an 'all you can eat' chinese on my first week. (It was already booked in before I started SW) and I managed to lose 7 1/2lbs on my first WI so you will probably still have a nice loss!

Good Luck xx

I had an 'all you can eat' chinese on my first week. (It was already booked in before I started SW) and I managed to lose 7 1/2lbs on my first WI so you will probably still have a nice loss!

Good Luck xx

I do hope so - I have tried to stick to 5 syns each of the other days to make up for it.

Blimey didnt you do well - I have never managed more than a 2.5lbs loss!

I'm going to be a Tuesday's weigher x I start tomorrow!
I'm actually so nervous but at same time excited as I know this is the last day I'm going to feel this bad! Look forward to joining in with all ur amazing weight loses next week x

I am nervous too...because yesterday I took my bestfriend and a friend visiting from the states to a pancake house! Although what I had was within my weekly syn value by miles just the thought of it made me feel naughty...but tasted so good and today have been pounding the pavement like a great tour guide does! Here is to a happy wi for us all x

Back