Tuesday Weighers

im always nervous just before i get weighed! especially when i'm close to a milestone...so im nervous because i really want to get my century and get my bmi under 30!!!

Lost 3lbs this week after STS last week, so well pleased with that! I wanted to get my 1.5 stone by my birthday on the 30th which I doubt will happen now, but still very chuffed.

Good luck today everyone! :) x

Good luck everyone . Got to chat to my consultant tonight and reset my target :)

Lost 1lb today which considering that I had some lovely syned treats (takeaway rice and waffles :) ) at the wknd! Well done to everyone x

Last edited:
Well done to everyone on your losses so far today :) Fabulous!

I have WI at 5pm tonight, and am really hoping for a loss. I've done so much exercise this week, so I'm hoping it pays off!

Good luck to anyone else who is still yet to WI xx

I get weighed at 7pm this evening, Its my second weigh in and Im sooo nervous!! Absolutely convinced Iv not lost a thing..in fact Im doing quite well at convincing myself Iv gained! lol
Iv stuck within my daily syn limit so I dont know why Im worried..guess Im just a bit mental LOL Will let you know what happens later. Plz keep everything crossed for me?? x

Just back from wi - 1.5lb loss

Next mini goals:
1lb to get down into next stone
4.5lbs to get 2 stone award

I'm nervous about WI tonight, 2 weeks ago I had to lose 2lb to get club10 / 2st, and as that was my average & I'd been good all week, thought I might get there. I'm still not there... I really tried this week, i was ill Saturday so my meal out / night drinking was cancelled and I just ate whatever would stay down. I need .5lb for that, but tbh if I don't get more than that off I think I'll be quite disappointed :/

I WI at 5.00pm, I would like to lose 2 pounds for my Club 10, then the week after that 2 pounds to get me down into the next stone range - then 3 pounds to get to 2 stone off, then it is the slog down to the next half stone - it could take me weeks and weeks!!:sigh:

Well done everyone who's already had their WI so far today. :clap:

WI at 5.30 for me. I've been good mainly but went over my syns on Sunday after eating some samosas. :sigh:

Let's see what tonight brings. :fingerscrossed::scale:

This is my third week and I need to have shed 1.5 lbs to get my half a stone award - first award ever and I am nervous as anything! The main reason is that if I get my half a stone award I get to try my wedding dress on again tonight!

The WI is at 6.30 :doh:

Well done to everyone losing so far this week and good luck to all who are yet to WI.

I'm nervous about WI tonight, 2 weeks ago I had to lose 2lb to get club10 / 2st, and as that was my average & I'd been good all week, thought I might get there. I'm still not there... I really tried this week, i was ill Saturday so my meal out / night drinking was cancelled and I just ate whatever would stay down. I need .5lb for that, but tbh if I don't get more than that off I think I'll be quite disappointed :/

Please stop worrying, im sure you will be rewarded tonight x

I WI at 5.00pm, I would like to lose 2 pounds for my Club 10, then the week after that 2 pounds to get me down into the next stone range - then 3 pounds to get to 2 stone off, then it is the slog down to the next half stone - it could take me weeks and weeks!!:sigh:

Stop worrying about the next half stone. Think only about your Club 10 - then when you get there (either tonight or next week) then go to your next goal. If you don't your going to feel like this is a hard slog, rather than knowing every week your 1 step closer to goal x

Well done everyone who's already had their WI so far today. :clap:

WI at 5.30 for me. I've been good mainly but went over my syns on Sunday after eating some samosas. :sigh:

Let's see what tonight brings. :fingerscrossed::scale:

If thats your only slip up, then i'm sure it will have evened itself up over the week. fingers crossed for tonights weigh in x

Week Two

W1 Down 3.5
W2 UP 1:eek:

Really annoyed as I stuck to the plan. I did eat cous cous which is allowed but I am wondering if I have a wheat problem. Gained in week three last time I joined and after that I yo yoed and never really got anywhere. Wonder should I avoid red meat too. Would white chicken and fish be better.

Leader told me to reduce my syns to under ten but I have thirty pounds to lose so shouldn't be struggling at week two. Light anyone please?

Really disheartened. Want to kick it this time prepared to put in effort but fed up,

Back