Tuesday Weighers

Really sorry, not sure I can be of much help but try posting a food diary then I am sure you will get the help you need. Are you eating enough Super Free? Not sure than reducing your syns to under 10 will help this early on in the game.

I think you may need to amend your stats as your height is showing at 13' 11" :eek:

Don't give up it takes a few weeks to really get used to the plan but if followed correctly it works !!

Good luck for next week

Lost 2lb this week, im now 12 stone 13 so happy that's 8.5 lb in 3 weeks x

Lost 1lb this week.

Williams said:
Lost 2lb this week, im now 12 stone 13 so happy that's 8.5 lb in 3 weeks x

Well done :)

JosieE87 said:
Lost 1lb today which considering that I had some lovely syned treats (takeaway rice and waffles :) ) at the wknd! Well done to everyone x

Slimbysummer said:
Just back from wi - 1.5lb loss

Next mini goals:
1lb to get down into next stone
4.5lbs to get 2 stone award

Hi all 2nd weigh in and i had 3 1/2lb off and SOTW, was a bit disappointed that i didnt get my other 1/2lb for my 1/2 stone but i will get it next week

1 and a half lb gain. :-( could have been worse i guess. Knew i was gaining after fri and sat (take out central) so been back on plan sun, mon and today. Im a carer and sometimes im just so knackered when i get home cant face cooking. Anyone got any top tips?

I'm a Tuesday weigher now..

1.5 off for me..

MissSmileyBrunette said:
1 and a half lb gain. :-( could have been worse i guess. Knew i was gaining after fri and sat (take out central) so been back on plan sun, mon and today. Im a carer and sometimes im just so knackered when i get home cant face cooking. Anyone got any top tips?

Batch cook and freeze. That is my saving grace smiley.

I cook 2 or 3 things on Sunday and freeze them.. Not complicated things.. Just easy simple food you can freeze and then take out first thing in the morning and it'll be defrosted by the time you get home. All you need to cut is cut the salad and warm the food...

It will definitely make you stop reaching for the phone to order a takeaway x

Harebell Fairy said:
Oh have you got a recipe for the pate?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sure...

250g of quark
2 cans of salmon
Lemon juice and zest
Salt and pepper

All you do is remove the skin and bones from the canned salmon.. Put it in a blender with the quark and everything else and whizz until smooth :)

Leave it in the fridge to chill for best results..

Serve on top of Melba toast 1/2 syn each.. Yummy for when u get the munchies...

Back