Tuesday Weighers

2.5 off for my 7lb under my original target so reset it officially . Gonna lose 7 more llbs :) and got slimmer of the week too . Happy Mrs skinny Lisa B :)

Harebell Fairy said:
Oh rozziee that sounds yum yum! It's hard to find quark here but when I do this will be top of my list!

It's free yes??

Where do u live if u don't mind me asking?

Yes it's completely free on EE.. I think maybe on green you may need to syn the salmon but I'm not sure as I only do EE..

It is yum when it's chilled. I put in some Philly light in it to give it extra flavour..delicious even more!

mrs big b said:
2.5 off for my 7lb under my original target so reset it officially . Gonna lose 7 more llbs :) and got slimmer of the week too . Happy Mrs skinny Lisa B :)

Well done xx

^^^^ that's fantastic!

Harebell... Yep I put both in lol so yummy with the Philly light in...

Maybe have a look if u can order it online?.. I get it from asda or sainsbury..

2lb off this week...

look what i got???

centuryyyyyyyyy :D

1lb off for me this week, thought it might have been more as I've tried really hard, but any loss is acceptable.

2lb off for me this week. Bit disappointed as I had a gain last week (for no reason) and really went for it this week. Usually if I have a gain or a STS I'll lose between 5 and 6.5 lb the following week. Don't know what's changed. Seems after Xmas I'm just not coasting along as I was.

Well done everyone!
Well done Mrs Little Lisa B lol and weyhey Flutterby! A century is ab-fab!

LittleFlutterby said:
2lb off this week...

look what i got???

centuryyyyyyyyy :D

Congratulations. You've done really well.

Harebell Fairy said:
Rozziee I'm so sorry!!! How much Philly do you put in?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe don't be sorry..

I put in loads.. Lol a whole 70g worth so it's a hexa.. But I don't eat the whole lot! So I just syn it accordingly..

I do a hex a worth because I know it'll be 6 syns...

Another 1lb off for me!! 8lb in 4 weeks :)

Really chuffed that I have managed to lose 4 weeks in a row :)

Want my stone within next 2 or 3 weeks!! Halfway to my gold body magic award too :)

Well done all the losers this week!! If u didn't lose don't be too disheartened!! Just keep at it and write a food diary!! Oh and keep moving!!

xxx

I'm now officially a tuesday weigher x look forward to joint you all next week x let us all be losers x well done to everyone today x

Was funny tonight though . I went to the desk as normal told I didn't gave to pay . Got weighed then sent back to pay . Is crazy really you get to target and in the healthy weight range and you have to pay again as you want to lose a little more .

mrs big b said:
Was funny tonight though . I went to the desk as normal told I didn't gave to pay . Got weighed then sent back to pay . Is crazy really you get to target and in the healthy weight range and you have to pay again as you want to lose a little more .

That's why I've not officially changed my target yet. I want to get as many free weeks as possible and will probably pay for being under target till I see if I can get to the lower weight I have in mind.

Hi mrs b.. How long have u been on sw and how much weight have u lost in total if u don't mind me asking? I'm using my iPhone so can't see any stats if u have them on ur profile x

Down 1 this week, happy but such a slow loser!! Would love a bigger loss next week...really gonna stick to plan 100%

Roziee said:
Hi mrs b.. How long have u been on sw and how much weight have u lost in total if u don't mind me asking? I'm using my iPhone so can't see any stats if u have them on ur profile x

This is my 27th wi I've lost 6st 9.5 :)

Tiphareth said:
That's why I've not officially changed my target yet. I want to get as many free weeks as possible and will probably pay for being under target till I see if I can get to the lower weight I have in mind.

I was 7lb under so having to pay anyway . With hindsight I should have changed it by the half a stone got a few more free weeks ;) never mind it's done now If it stops coming off I'll just put it up again .

mrs big b said:
This is my 27th wi I've lost 6st 9.5 :)

Wow. That is an amazing loss in such a short time. What would you say has been your biggest activity.. Whether it be food or exercise that has helped you with your fantastic loss?

Back