Tuesday Weighers

poppy81 said:
Down 1 this week, happy but such a slow loser!! Would love a bigger loss next week...really gonna stick to plan 100%

1 is good!! It's all in the right direction!! The young lass at work is taking me to the gym tmrw to show me the weights to get rid.of.me bingo wings and tone me legs :)

I put .5 on this week *sobs* Literally no reason for it, I was 100% to plan (and under syns for the week) I exercised, I drank enough water... but I gained for the first time. Gutting. Other weeks I could have taken it as I felt like I earnt it, but not this week. Not happy at all. I've been bloated the last few days for no reason I can ascertain - perhaps a 'hangover' from my allergy incident at the weekend but I dunno.
I can't even blame star week as I'm not getting periods due to my pcos :( *sobs again*

ThatBubbs said:
I put .5 on this week *sobs* Literally no reason for it, I was 100% to plan (and under syns for the week) I exercised, I drank enough water... but I gained for the first time. Gutting. Other weeks I could have taken it as I felt like I earnt it, but not this week. Not happy at all. I've been bloated the last few days for no reason I can ascertain - perhaps a 'hangover' from my allergy incident at the weekend but I dunno.
I can't even blame star week as I'm not getting periods due to my pcos :( *sobs again*

I'm sorry to hear that you gained :(

It could just be your body catching up with your weight loss... It is a teeny gain and you will lose that and even more next week I'm sure... Song lose heart that's the most important thing... Our path to our ideal weight won't always give us the results we want week in week out... But if you stick to the plan and carry on doing what you're doing it will eventually happen for you xxx

thanks for the congrats guys :)

I want to get to target by the 12 month mark- so extremely focused for this week- only me to stop me!!

going to up the body magic and the superfree (going to asda tomorrow to get some yummy fruit!)

i have set such a big target- 5lb...i have done it before, but as long as i get close (or hit it!) i'll be so happy next week. 2lb was not deserved- i really should have lost more...but maybe its just a delay- so as long as i stay focused i'll be ok!! *crosses fingers*

Roziee said:
I'm a Tuesday weigher now..

1.5 off for me..

Batch cook and freeze. That is my saving grace smiley.

I cook 2 or 3 things on Sunday and freeze them.. Not complicated things.. Just easy simple food you can freeze and then take out first thing in the morning and it'll be defrosted by the time you get home. All you need to cut is cut the salad and warm the food...

It will definitely make you stop reaching for the phone to order a takeaway x

Cheers Rozzie. I'll give that a go. I need to get a bit more organized about meals I think. Going to start zumba on monday so that should get me some body magic! :)

Well done everyone. X

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Cheers Rozzie. I'll give that a go. I need to get a bit more organized about meals I think. Going to start zumba on monday so that should get me some body magic! :)

Well done everyone. X

It really will make your life so much more easier.. I always made meatballs and tandoori chicken every week and then either a curry and other stuff if I have the energy!

1.5lb off this week. bit disappointed as i was hoping for 2lb, i'm 0.5lb away from my first 1/2 st now

After having a food diary this week I have lost 2lb, first loss since November so very pleased with myself.

karnak said:
Really pleased this week, 2 and a half off, got my body magic award, next wek at lewast 1 pound would be good asa that would take me to the next stone range

That's brilliant, well done x

lylasmum said:
1.5lb off this week. bit disappointed as i was hoping for 2lb, i'm 0.5lb away from my first 1/2 st now

You will get to your 1/2 stone Mark next week for sure :)

Mum2three said:
After having a food diary this week I have lost 2lb, first loss since November so very pleased with myself.

That's fantastic.. Bet you feel so good after that loss :) x

Lost 0.5 this week (second weigh in) Bit disapointed tbh but its still lighter than I was last week, so not complaining. Really gonna smash this week :)

My second weigh in last night and 2 1/2 lbs off thats a total of 7lbs now in 2 weeks. But a stone overall.

Well 1lb off for me last night - was hoping it would be more but hey, it's a step in the right direction.

I STS this week. :confused:

Will really need to leave those samosa's alone ;)

3.5lb off.....after 2lb gain over christmas and 0.5lb gain last week...am now at last back on track and going in the right direction!! :)

Back