Tuesday Weighers

i lost 3 !!
going for 2 this week to get my 1.5 stone shiney xx

Hi everyone - I'm new and have my first weigh in tomorrow evening. I'm nervous/excited in equal measures. Fingers crossed for all the Tuesday weigh ins! :)

i have been ridiculously good this week! really hoping the scales are nice to me!

I would be ecstatic with 5lb off....to get into the 14's...i really think i deserve it! lol

CatherineB said:
Hi everyone - I'm new and have my first weigh in tomorrow evening. I'm nervous/excited in equal measures. Fingers crossed for all the Tuesday weigh ins! :)

Hi Catherine,
I'm weighing in for first week! And I'm very nervous too x
I'm scared of hopping onto the scales in case I don't lose!!! X

good luck new people :)

ive been doing sw for nearly 9 1/2 months and i still get nervous!! haha

Good luck everyone not sure what to expect up till this am my scales not been very kind :( I hate it since I reset target and not being there now . I'll get there just gotta be patient ;)

Hi Catherine,
I'm weighing in for first week! And I'm very nervous too x
I'm scared of hopping onto the scales in case I don't lose!!! X

Another Tuesday weigher doing my first one tomorrow, eek! Can hand on heart say i've been 100% every day but i don't think i'll have a huge loss..in every day life i really don't eat all that much. We'll see! :)

good luck everyone, see you all tomorrow! xx

Wow! What's your motivation? I'm struggling on week 1 x

my end target is now my motivation :) i want to get my 10 stone award by 4th May- since my dad betted me £100 i couldnt do it

....i need the money lol.

But after about a month or so, it became a way of life for me. i have my odd mad moments but i try and stay focussed, keep chatting to people on here and read success stories for extra motivation :)

:-( I've not been anywhere near the scales this week as I put a plastic storage unit there instead. Now I try the scales tonite (after tea, with pj's and wet hair wrapped in towel) and I'm 15 st 2!! I was 14 st 9 last tues. All I have done different is go to gym every week day and do an hour of weights working a different area of my body each day. I have stayed within syns. I'm gutted!!!! That is half a stone!! Can't be right!!!!

:-( I've not been anywhere near the scales this week as I put a plastic storage unit there instead. Now I try the scales tonite (after tea, with pj's and wet hair wrapped in towel) and I'm 15 st 2!! I was 14 st 9 last tues. All I have done different is go to gym every week day and do an hour of weights working a different area of my body each day. I have stayed within syns. I'm gutted!!!! That is half a stone!! Can't be right!!!!

and you use the same scales every week?

if so- time for new scales! if you have stuck to plan then it's pretty much improbable to put on half a stone in a week. you can't gain that much muscle in a week :s

Good to see there are some other first-timers on the thread! Thanks for the encouragement. I have been sticking to the plan exactly all week so I hope it will show on the scales (although I got on my home scales during the week and it didn't look good. I think I have to stay away from them mid-week...) I promise to come back and give you the verdict - I hope you all see the numbers you want today!

CatherineB said:
Good to see there are some other first-timers on the thread! Thanks for the encouragement. I have been sticking to the plan exactly all week so I hope it will show on the scales (although I got on my home scales during the week and it didn't look good. I think I have to stay away from them mid-week...) I promise to come back and give you the verdict - I hope you all see the numbers you want today!

I did exactly what you did! And scales didn't change! I'll be gutted if I weigh tonight and don't lose x good luck to u and everyone x

weigh in tonight, jumped on my own scales this morning and it looks like I've stayed the same as last week, I only lost 1lb last week, I have lost 2st since nov last year, does anyone know if it's normal to come to a stand still for a few weeks as I am sticking to plan and not doing anything bad

Weigh In at 5pm tonight - hoping for a maintain :)

Good luck Tuesday Weighers!!

Back