Tuesday Weighers

lost 7lb this week and got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month :D

thin-by-30 said:

Wow 7lb !!!! Well done that's great :)

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
3.5lb off! Woooo! SO need that after last weeks STS!

Good luck everyone! X

Great stuff well done :)

lozzie84 said:
I did exactly what you did! And scales didn't change! I'll be gutted if I weigh tonight and don't lose x good luck to u and everyone x

Thanks Lozzie! We should just throw the home scales in the bin! Good luck :)

fin54 said:
weigh in tonight, jumped on my own scales this morning and it looks like I've stayed the same as last week, I only lost 1lb last week, I have lost 2st since nov last year, does anyone know if it's normal to come to a stand still for a few weeks as I am sticking to plan and not doing anything bad

Seen others say the same thing . Stick with it I'm sure it'll start picking up again :)

thin-by-30 said:

Brilliant! Well done. No wonder the plan is sooo popular :)

Normally wi at 10.15 but cant' get there till 5.30 group & at sp on my scales show only 0.5lb loss
Not had good week in that i've been ill so craving silly things but only had 60 syns this wk max which is low for me.
Oh well, if doesn't show tonight hopefully will show next week eh! x

Hope everyone has good weight today/tonight x

It was a STS for me this week which I fully understand and am happy with! I am pre menstrual and have done minimal body magic this week so gonna up it and my superfree and here's hoping for a good loss next week. Well done everyone on some AMAZING losses x

wow some fab losses this week - well done!
I'm not hoping for too much - had a few too many velvet crunch+wine and soda unwinds this week :sigh: just hoping I can resist eating tea until after WI! good luck to everyone :D

Well done everyone. Great losses this week and great to see so many new starters. I lost 1lb this week, the last of my Christmas gain. I was aiming to have it gone by the end of January so barely made it lol :) I need to knuckle down now and work on the next stone. Good luck to everyone still to WI. Have a good week.

Great losses this week - well done everyone! I've lost another 1lbs this week.

weigh in tonight, jumped on my own scales this morning and it looks like I've stayed the same as last week, I only lost 1lb last week, I have lost 2st since nov last year, does anyone know if it's normal to come to a stand still for a few weeks as I am sticking to plan and not doing anything bad
Dont let it get you down, I have had a couple of blips in my journey, started 24th May last year and have lost 4st 8.5lbs to date, back in November I had 1/2lb loss followed by two weeks of STS - all 3 weeks were 100% on plan but I stuck with it and then lost 8 1/2 lbs in the following 3 weeks. Stick with it and eventually your body will catch up - Its really hard to be motivated when your trying soo hard and not seeing results but this forum is full of people waiting to help :)

1 1/2 off for my this week and considering the amount of alcohol i consumed im lucky i had anything lol and i got my 1/2 award x

Well done everyone! I lost 4.5lbs :D

3lb off this week. Delighted with that. Well done everyone!

Just home from my weigh in - I lost 3.5lbs and am delighted! I can't believe I can eat sooo much and still lose weight. Here's to the beginning of another Slimming World week! Well done to everyone who has weighed in so far :)

xJoanneJJx said:
Well done everyone! I lost 4.5lbs :D

Yay! Well done to my fellow newbie :)

3rd week and I lost 1.5lb

3lb off this week..... bit gutted, because i know i can lose more

going to up my syns this week, and get my sleeping pattern sorted, maybe that will help!!

2lb at LEAST next week please!!!

Back