Tuesday Weighers

0.5lbs off for me this week, over the moon as I was really expecting a gain/maintain :D

Also got my Silver Body Magic Award and won the raffle - all in all a good night!!

LittleFlutterby said:
and you use the same scales every week?

if so- time for new scales! if you have stuck to plan then it's pretty much improbable to put on half a stone in a week. you can't gain that much muscle in a week :s

Gonna get a new battery. Lol. Lost 0.5lb!!!

Lost 0.5lb! Not brilliant but I have exercised like a loony. Started going to the gym ever weekday lunchtime with some colleagues. They are training me and working the ar*e off me!! Never thought weight training could be so addictive!!

First weigh in and 3 and half loss x well pleased considering I weighed myself at home and has gained!
I now know to never weigh at home x

Well done to my fellow Tuesday weighers x

0.5lb loss for me but been in bed for 4 days and while only had 60 syns the free foods i ate were potatoes & stodge (comfort food cause ill) but onward & upward towards next wi

0.5lb loss for me but been in bed for 4 days and while only had 60 syns the free foods i ate were potatoes & stodge (comfort food cause ill) but onward & upward towards next wi
It's a loss - pretty fab when you have been ill and craving comfort!!! Well done for going in for WI.

Well done everyone 1 off for me and won in the raffle x2 and slimmer of the month. Just 6lb to go for my final target yippppeeee and my weights in the 10 stone bracket made up :)

1.5lb off. Last week was a STS. Slow and steady wins the race!

First weigh in and 3 and half loss x well pleased considering I weighed myself at home and has gained!
I now know to never weigh at home x

Well done to my fellow Tuesday weighers x

We should have known about the mid week weighing at home! I think we should ditch the scales. Well done! :)

slscarborough said:
1.5lb off for me this week and slimmer of the month, I am a very happy Lady!!

Wow Slimmer of the Month is a fab achievement!

mrs big b said:
Well done everyone 1 off for me and won in the raffle x2 and slimmer of the month. Just 6lb to go for my final target yippppeeee and my weights in the 10 stone bracket made up :)

Massive congrats!!!! Bet u excited!!

0.5lbs off for me this week which I'm disappointed with. Although I did get my gold body magic.

Haven't posted in an age but 3.5lbs off for me and my 4 stone shiny!! :)

Back