Tuesday Weighers

Well it was a 4lbs loss for me this week :wee:

I got my 1.5 stone, Club 10 and Slimmer of the Week awards :bliss:

Scorpiolady2710 said:
Well it was a 4lbs loss for me this week :wee:

I got my 1.5 stone, Club 10 and Slimmer of the Week awards :bliss:

Fabulous! You must be delighted. Well done! :)

Hi everyone! Weigh in time again tomorrow and I'm already thinking about it! This will be my second weigh in and the nervous/excited balance has tipped more towards excitement as my trust in the plan is growing. Hope everyone has a good result tomorrow! :)

I weigh in on a Tuesday :)

I joined on 10/01/12 and lost 7.5lbs first week, 2lbs second week and 4.5lbs last week. Also got my 1 stone award, Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month for January - left group last week one very happy lady! :)

Bit worried about tomorrows weigh in as I started my * week this morning and I am known to retain an awful lot of water.

Good luck everyone on tomorrow's losses :)

Lisa xx

Hi peeps, can I join this thread pls? I'm taking the plunge and joining a local class tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7.00 pm I was doing ww for a while but found I was struggling with it, have been told a little bit about SW and like the idea and the freedom of the food from what I can understand (will know and learn more from my new consultant tomorrow) there is still green & red days but also an Extra Easy plan and think I'll be following that as the red and green plan has always baffled me as I've got a few friends following that but don't 'get it' at all! Will see though!! hope you dont mind me jumping in on this thread :)

Michele x

Good luck to everyone for tommorow . 6lb to go for my final target hoping I've lost something towards it done loads of bm 3 x classes 1 x gym 2 walks . And eaten a bit more free food this week as my consultant suggested I do this as I've upped my bm

Hi peeps, can I join this thread pls? I'm taking the plunge and joining a local class tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7.00 pm I was doing ww for a while but found I was struggling with it, have been told a little bit about SW and like the idea and the freedom of the food from what I can understand (will know and learn more from my new consultant tomorrow) there is still green & red days but also an Extra Easy plan and think I'll be following that as the red and green plan has always baffled me as I've got a few friends following that but don't 'get it' at all! Will see though!! hope you dont mind me jumping in on this thread :)

Michele x

Hey hun, well done for deciding to take the plunge and join your local group - I'm sure that you will just love Slimming World! Like you said, there is so much freedom and variety with Slimming World, you need never go hungry :)

Pleased to have you as a new Tuesday weigher. Good luck with your Slimming World journey xx

Good luck tomorrow girls! :) Im not feeling too confident but you never know! x

xJoanneJJx said:
Good luck tomorrow girls! :) Im not feeling too confident but you never know! x

Thanks Joanne! I hope you have a pleasant surprise at weigh in tomorrow! Don't forget to let us know how it goes. Good luck :)

SP shows a gain :eek: which is undeserved.
Had stomach problems all week (doctor sorting me out though) & * week due Thursday and i'm ubber hormonal but can't be a real gain but still - gonna be really disappointed tomorrow at group is i've have.
Wish me luck / pray for a miracle x

Good luck for tomorrow.

MrsLisaMarie said:
I weigh in on a Tuesday :)

I joined on 10/01/12 and lost 7.5lbs first week, 2lbs second week and 4.5lbs last week. Also got my 1 stone award, Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month for January - left group last week one very happy lady! :)

Bit worried about tomorrows weigh in as I started my * week this morning and I am known to retain an awful lot of water.

Good luck everyone on tomorrow's losses :)

Lisa xx

Well done! Regardless of * week u know you've been good so as long as next week shows, that's all that matters!
But a stone in 3 weeks, that's amazing well done!!!!

ugg- really nervous about tomorrow! :(

Looking forward to seeing everyone's results today! My group is at 5.15pm so I'll update this evening. Fingers crossed! :)

LittleFlutterby said:
ugg- really nervous about tomorrow! :(

I hope you have a happy surprise today :)

Don't lose heart - easier said than done I know but I've had a couple of weeks like that - usually when I exercise more bizarrely & it does start shifting again soon! x

I lost 1lb this week, so 18lbs in total - amazing considering the amount of crap I've eaten & drunk over the last 10 days for my birthday!

Really want to have a good week this week, so I can lose 3lbs & get to my 1.5 stone as a Valentines present to myself! :D

I'm nervous about WI this evening... as usual. I've been on plan generally, but it's star week (the first one I've had in almost 2 years actually) and I had an incident with my lactose intolerance Sunday night so I'm super bunged up, and didnt eat much superfree yesterday. Fun! I will happily take .5lb or upwards, even STS would be fine as I know it's not me causing the issue, you know? We'll see anyway!

Back