Tuesday Weighers

Got my first weigh in tonight and I'm nervous cos I don't feel like I've lost much, if anything but we will see!

Nothing! Not even half a pound. 100% on plan and 4 sessions at gym. So my second week of STS out of 4. Absolutely gutted. Especially as I track my food on MFP and it says I was 1400 Cals UNDER the target to lose 1lb (and no, I wasn't counting Cals before anyone jumps on me!). Beyond frustrated. X

I'm the same. Lost nothing last week on my fourth wi. My home scales read the same as the group's and there's still no shift this week. Spoke to my consultant last night and agreed it may be worth trying Red days. In the past, I did well on low carb diets but they made me ill after a while. If this week is still no change ( I wi on thursday evening) I'll rethink. I wonder if some of us just don't do well on EE. I'm going to try MFP and see what's happening with the calories.

Hope your weight starts to move soon for you.

spiritof61 said:
I'm the same. Lost nothing last week on my fourth wi. My home scales read the same as the group's and there's still no shift this week. Spoke to my consultant last night and agreed it may be worth trying Red days. In the past, I did well on low carb diets but they made me ill after a while. If this week is still no change ( I wi on thursday evening) I'll rethink. I wonder if some of us just don't do well on EE. I'm going to try MFP and see what's happening with the calories.

Thanks hun, me too! X

Well i lost 0.5lb but constipated & sooooooo hormonal, i did expect a sts or a small gain so happy that i've had any loss. Its all a step in the right direction eh! x

Spoke to my consultant last night and agreed it may be worth trying Red days. In the past, I did well on low carb diets but they made me ill after a while. If this week is still no change ( I wi on thursday evening) I'll rethink. I wonder if some of us just don't do well on EE. I'm going to try MFP and see what's happening with the calories.

I think you may be right, Im not doing all that well on ee although I enjoy so much. I was thinking of doing the same. xx

I think you may be right, Im not doing all that well on ee although I enjoy so much. I was thinking of doing the same. xx

Spoke to my consultant last night and agreed it may be worth trying Red days. In the past, I did well on low carb diets but they made me ill after a while. If this week is still no change ( I wi on thursday evening) I'll rethink. I wonder if some of us just don't do well on EE. I'm going to try MFP and see what's happening with the calories.

I have really small losses or should i say none existant on EE so red & green's the way to go for me x

I'm gutted! I fell over at work yesterday and have badly sprained my foot and can't walk so I can't go to weigh in! I'm hoping that I may be able to get to another group in the next couple of days as I really wanted 3lb off this week before I go on holiday next week x

Poor you! Hope you get better soon.

Does anyone know how long EE has been going on SW? I'm reading quite a few posts on it not working as well as the old system and of course my own personal experience. I'm wondering if SW are aware of it???

:confused:

I think it started in the last 2 years, thats the impression I got from my consultant at group. I really enjoy EE and it fits in so well with my hubby and children, so Im dissapointed if my weight loss doesnt pick up a little bit. I am def going to do a few red/green days this coming week to see if this helps x

Aww SWlizzy hope the foot gets better soon.

1lb for me which I'm more than happy with, I always loose weight slowly,plus had a bad week syn wise and star week approaches.

A little mad with myself for being too syn full but making the next week a wine free zone :eek: so we'll see what that brings

Hope everyone is okay have a good week guys..

MrsLisaMarie said:
I weigh in on a Tuesday :)

I joined on 10/01/12 and lost 7.5lbs first week, 2lbs second week and 4.5lbs last week. Also got my 1 stone award, Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month for January - left group last week one very happy lady! :)

Bit worried about tomorrows weigh in as I started my * week this morning and I am known to retain an awful lot of water.

Good luck everyone on tomorrow's losses :)

Lisa xx

Wow!! That's fantastic. Don't worry about yr * week. It's mine too this week and I've not been squeaky clean over the weekend so I daresay there will be a wideload announcement when I get on the scales lol xxx

I went over on my syns too but lost 1lb so I'm happy with that. Only 6 to go for 2 1/2 stone award. Need to knuckle down now and get it moving. Have a good week everyone.

LittleFlutterby said:
ugg- really nervous about tomorrow! :(

Good luck, I'm just waiting to go in.

-2 this week, and need 1.5lbs for my 4.5 stone award. Good luck all those still waiting :)

I'm gutted! I fell over at work yesterday and have badly sprained my foot and can't walk so I can't go to weigh in! I'm hoping that I may be able to get to another group in the next couple of days as I really wanted 3lb off this week before I go on holiday next week x

Ouch! very sore. Hope you feel better before your holiday.

Back