Tuesday Weighers

First gain of 2012!! 0.5lb on!! Been laid up in bed since Sunday with bad back so no exercise got done since Fri nite.

Silly me went to Marksy's on Saturday and got a lovely loaf of bread and have polished it off!! Naughty naughty!!

Back on it tmrw :)

I put 3 lb on am gutted , I've been so good Because am going to new York in 2 weeks and wanted a good weight loss before I go, and I messed up big time ! Start fresh tomorrow x

1.5lb off for me tonight x

3 1/ off this week all proud x

1.5 off for me that's 11 lb in 5 weeks, I'm so happy.... 3 lb to go till I get my stone award!!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just joined the site but tuesdays is my weigh in, I lost 5lbs tonight and reached my 1 stone award. A long way still for me to go yet but Im only on week 5 x

Another 0.5 lbs off for me.

Well done everyone. another 1lb gone for me 5 to my final target now :) 95.5lbs total loss now

Another 1/2lb off for me tonight. A bit disappointed that it wasn't more, but I guess it all adds up.

Well done everyone xx

dawnstarr06 said:
-2 this week, and need 1.5lbs for my 4.5 stone award. Good luck all those still waiting :)

Well done x
Being nosey really but I need to lose 4.5 stone and I wondered how long it's taken you and have you done it all with slimming world x

Its my second week and ive only lost half a pound, does anyone else find that extra easy doesnt work?? I dont drink or eat takeaways, i exercise (intensely) 3+ times a week and i dont go out of my syns......what else can be done???any advice would be great!!

kristy333 said:
Its my second week and ive only lost half a pound, does anyone else find that extra easy doesnt work?? I dont drink or eat takeaways, i exercise (intensely) 3+ times a week and i dont go out of my syns......what else can be done???any advice would be great!!

I do all those things and I still lose each week! Maybe try red/ green day ???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

+0.5 :( Don't feel i deserve it at all! Only difference from last week was that I didn't manage to fit in any exercise. Mini goal of 3lbs by next Tuesday.

Well done to you all! xx

Back