Tuesday Weighers

1lb gain for me this week....hubby's cooking again!! :mad:

Didn't get to weigh in today as was at uni all day so weighing on Thursday morning. Was feeling positive but then aunt flo decided to visit so hoping not to retain too much water. Well done everyone on some fantastic losses! :):):):):):):)

5lb off this week making 13lb in 3 weeks. Also won slimmer of the week and Hubby won the raffle. Really felt embarrassed with sweeping both of this weeks prizes.

I had 2lb off this week, so 5.5lb in total. I have my eye on the 1/2 stone certificate for next week! Well done to everyone on the losses, and fingers crossed any gains/STS are rewarded for their hard work next week! :)

Well done losers! :)

I STS this week, so after a week of terrible bloating and a surprise meal out (where I was a little more lenient with myself due to * week) I'm very happy with that. Relief was the word of the hour. Now to get a chunk off next week, as I'm away for the weekend after and will be eating and drinking lots of nice (read:syntastic) things :D

Fantastic night last nigh, 4lbs off which gave me my 1 stone award plus I also got slimmer of the week. So happy with myself.

Morning guys, I joined group last night weighing 18st 8.5lbs :eek: disgusted wasnt the word BUT I'm NEVER gonna see that weight again thats for sure!!! well done on the losses and hopefully any + or STS will be rewarded next week

Michele x

kristy333 said:
Its my second week and ive only lost half a pound, does anyone else find that extra easy doesnt work?? I dont drink or eat takeaways, i exercise (intensely) 3+ times a week and i dont go out of my syns......what else can be done???any advice would be great!!

Maybe you're not eating enuf?! If u are exercising intensively your body needs extra calories! Eat all your syns and include more protein xxx

chelemad said:
Morning guys, I joined group last night weighing 18st 8.5lbs :eek: disgusted wasnt the word BUT I'm NEVER gonna see that weight again thats for sure!!! well done on the losses and hopefully any + or STS will be rewarded next week

Michele x

You've took the 1st step!! Good luck with your 1st week!! Ask as many questions as u need to and read as much of the forum as u can to get tips.xxx

A pound off this morning. I cant help feeling a bit disappointed as I have worked hard this week. But its time of the month so hoping that is it! Aaah well onwards and downwards x

1.5lb off for me this week which I was a little disapointed with as I was so good this week and did shed loads of exercise. Am hoping to put it down to TOTM and get a really good loss next week.

slscarborough said:
1.5lb off for me this week which I was a little disapointed with as I was so good this week and did shed loads of exercise. Am hoping to put it down to TOTM and get a really good loss next week.

I'd be happy with 1.5lbs loss. Be proud xxx

Hi I'm new :eek:) I have my fifth weigh in on Tuesday, have lost 16lb so far, very pleased x hoping for another good loss next week! X

dannii- said:
Hi I'm new :eek:) I have my fifth weigh in on Tuesday, have lost 16lb so far, very pleased x hoping for another good loss next week! X

welcome Danni!! Great weightloss so far!! Keep it up xxx

Thanks! It could have gone either way last week because it was my birthday and I had a really naughty weekend, but I lost 3.5lb x hoping it won't backlash on me! X

Back