Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone - Monday again - just one more day until weigh in! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and are feeling positive about tomorrow's numbers. I'm a bit unsure this week - I've stuck to plan but don't feel much different. Oh well, only time will tell!

We have a taster night tomorrow night. It's my first one so I think I'm going to make a simple Eton Mess to bring along. I can't wait to see everyone else's ideas at group.

Good luck for tomorrow to you all! :)

Tomorrow will be day 14 of star 'week'. Sigh! No idea if ill get owt / much off this time, but with a boozy syn fuelled weekend ahead , I hope its something as I can't count on next week!

Morning Guys, first wi for me tomorrow and very nervous :confused: tbh, I've written everything down but I spent my syns on alcohol at the weekend :rolleyes: so not sure how I'll fair, only tomorrow will tell lol good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

Michele x

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

I'm really not sure how it's going to go for me...was out yesterday for dinner and had to kinda 'guess' syns so it could go either way, eeek!

Happy Monday everyone xxxx

Good luck everyone . Would love to have lost 2.5 to get my 7 stone but thats so not going to happen. Was a little naughty after wi last week but been really good since . But my body is slowing right down now . Hope everyone gets the results they deserve xxx

gemmamcx said:
I weigh in on a tues... Can i join? :) x

Welcome and good luck :)

Whoop whoop...3.5lbs off after a week of STS and losing a pound. Chuffed to bits :) Hope everyone has some great losses too x

1.5lbs off for me this week - thought it'd be a bit more to be honest as I've been very good all week good-wise, but my running plans have been severely hampered by the snow so maybe that didn't help!

Hopefully I WILL finally get my 1.5 stone sticker next week... :)

Well done those of you who have lost and good luck to the rest of you getting weighed tonight! My group starts at 6, fingers crossed xx

WI at 5.30 but expecting ikkle gain as 2 major nights off. Not got easy week ahead (meals out at friends, so no control & won't be sw food) but will behave rest of the days.
Hope everyone gets the results they want x

Good luck to everyone weighing in today - whether it be at home or at group.

I have group at 5pm tonight, and hoping for a loss. Fingers crossed!!

Well done on the losses so far.

Afternoon all
Lost 3.5 today. really pleased that my hardwork and resisting temptation paid off, heres to another great week!
good luck everyone else who is getting weighed today

Week 5 and 3lb down, making 1 stone 5lb so far :eek:)

Well done on everybody's losses so far today and good luck to anyone weighing in later! X

Ive lost 4 lbs this week and I am one very happy bunny indeed, yesterday my daughter and boyfriend sat eating steak with mushrooms, onions, and real chips followed by a whole gateux between them topped with double cream, but I enjoyed my ham salad and muller light knowing today I would be happier :)

Back