Tuesday Weighers

Absolutely thrilled 2.5 off and got my 7 stone award :) only 2.5 lb left to loose :)

Fantastic weight losses this week :) now try and get some body magic in before tmrw ;-) xxx

Hi I'm back again! Been going to slimming world for three weeks now and lost 4lbs first week 4.5lbs second week and 2.5lb this week really chugged with 11lbs already!!!!! X x X

I had a 2lb loss this week and got my 1/2 stone award so I'm a happy girl! Lots of great results this week - well done everyone x

well done everyone :)
I joined SW 3 weeks ago on my 49th birthday lol!
First week I actually gained a lb which was really embarrassing but I soon got over it & the last 2 weigh-ins I've lost 3lbs each time. :D
Heres to next week & my first 1/2 sone off!

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Ahhh so pleased for you! Even after all you've lost you're still going strong! My SW role model! X

That's great!! U must be so proud xxx

0.5lbs off. Getting a bit fed up of only being halves.

As expected 0.5lb gain for me - but totally deserved & definately enjoyed lol x

Surzy said:
Snap. I'm the same. I've had scan every day, drunk loads of extra water, cooked everything fresh.. :-@

Me to x I'd say I used a maximum of 5 syns a day! Scan bran every day x water x and lots of super speed foods! I'm just feeling bloated fatter and not very motivated :(

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Ahhh so pleased for you! Even after all you've lost you're still going strong! My SW role model! X

Aw thanks hunni :) that's really sweet of you to say so :)

Lost 1lb last night - 1lb closer to my birthday target! :)

just 1/2lb off this week which is probably more than i deserve! :eek:

Back