Tuesday Weighers

4lb for me, reached club ten and got 1.5 st award :D

First wi last night -7lbs got my 1/2 stone award :D, I'm one VERY happy bunny :)

Michele x

Last nights weigh in was 4lbs off plus second week running of slimmer of the week. Absolutely thrilled, thats 18lbs since joining SW but 25lbs since beginning of Jan overall. :)

tweetypi said:
Last nights weigh in was 4lbs off plus second week running of slimmer of the week. Absolutely thrilled, thats 18lbs since joining SW but 25lbs since beginning of Jan overall. :)

Amazing well done x

after a disappointing 1lb off last week i lost 3lb this week bringing me to 21lb in total and my 1.5st award :D

some fantastic losses everyone.
xxxx

My 2nd WI last night and I had wanted so much to make it 7lbs for my first shiny, never mind, 3lbs, making 6.1/2 lbs is pretty good going.
Next week I shall get my shiny.

That's great :) you'll get it next week xxx

6lbs down last night, delighted :)

hi folks i'm a tuesday weigher at Hampton Group in Peterborough, looking forward to next week as i only need 1.5lbs for my 2 stone and club 10 so cant wait to step on those scales!

Big Deano: you sound positive!! That's great :) good luck for Tuesday. I need 2lb off for my 1st stone but I seem to have taken a detour this week. Meeting my PT (work colleague) at the gym in a mo so she can put me thru my paces!!

Hi fellow Tuesday Weighers!

So last Tuesday was my 5th weigh in with 1lb gain (total 6.5lb gone)
I was gutted but not surprised at the gain, so this week I'm trying my hardest to be 100%. So far so good.

I have done body magic every day so far with syns between 7-10. Superfree not so much but always a piece of fruit &/or a portion of veg. (money shortage ggrrrr)

Hoping for a good loss to gain back my 1/2st award!

11st 3lbs, 24 more to go!

Sarah aka 'finaltimeforme'
x

Back