Tuesday Weighers

Hi all I'm a Tuesday weigher in Aberdeen can I join you all?? Been rejoined for 2 weeks lost 7lbs the first week and 2lbs my 2nd so fingers crossed for a loss on Tuesday Been doing a lot of my own cooking after getting recipes offf of here and out of the SW recipe book especially love the diet coke chicken its yum

Hi all I'm a Tuesday weigher in Aberdeen can I join you all?? Been rejoined for 2 weeks lost 7lbs the first week and 2lbs my 2nd so fingers crossed for a loss on Tuesday Been doing a lot of my own cooking after getting recipes offf of here and out of the SW recipe book especially love the diet coke chicken its yum

Hello, well done on your weight loss so far :)

I'm going to attemp the DC chicken tonight, looking forward to it!

Good luck for your weigh in on Tuesday :)

BlondeGem said:
Hello, well done on your weight loss so far :)

I'm going to attemp the DC chicken tonight, looking forward to it!

Good luck for your weigh in on Tuesday :)

Thank you hun I'm new to this site so haven't a clue at the moment lol. Enjoy your chicken it's yum !! Have you made it before???

Ps hope I lose on Tuesday xx

Really dreading this weeks weigh in as weighed on Thursday last week so a short week. Have been pretty good but not as good as normal but still really want that half pound for my two stone award.

Have done loads of exercise this week though.

Taster night this week and not sure what I will be taking yet.

slscarborough said:
Really dreading this weeks weigh in as weighed on Thursday last week so a short week. Have been pretty good but not as good as normal but still really want that half pound for my two stone award.

Have done loads of exercise this week though.

Taster night this week and not sure what I will be taking yet.

Try and exercise before you get weighed. If earlier in the day try not to eat much if anything afterwards :)

Last edited:
Good luck for tommorow everyone look forward to seeing all your updates :)

Good luck lovelies! Hoping i can get my half stone award tomorrow..fingers crossed x

Good luck for tomorrow.

Good luck for today everyone!! Last chance gym sesh this morning! Xxx

Have all my toes and fingers crossed for a good loss tonight, I want that shiny for my first half stone so badly.:)
Good luck Tuesday weighers .

Good luck for today/tonight guys :D I don't know how I've done tbh, I had a few 'blips' over the weekend but hoping its not as bad as I think or I've at least been able to do some damage limitation :eek: suppose I'll know the answer to that after 7.00 pm!!

Michele x

Good luck to everybody today! Would be fab if I lost the 2.5lbs needed for my 1 and 1/2 stone shiny sticker but my pattern is usually a good loss (3-4lbs) then a loss of 1-2lbs every week.

Fingers crossed :)

xx

Good luck everyone! :)

Hoping I might have clawed myself 1lb loss, I was away all weekend and had lots to eat / drink, but I was on plan all week and low syns yesterday/today. Who knows tho, least if its sts or a small gain I had a good time getting it!

Back