Tuesday Weighers

Expecting a gain tonight after about 4 days completely off plan this week :eek: I know I'll have a gain, just hoping it's not too huge..

I'm so blooming nervous today !! I'm hoping I'm at target as I'm getting so stressed and being so restrictive with my diet and it's not good. My iron levels are very low and I'm really not helping myself Thing is I'm really happy where I am now I'm not fussed if I don't lose any more weight it's just because I set my target I've got to get there !!

I'm so blooming nervous today !! I'm hoping I'm at target as I'm getting so stressed and being so restrictive with my diet and it's not good. My iron levels are very low and I'm really not helping myself Thing is I'm really happy where I am now I'm not fussed if I don't lose any more weight it's just because I set my target I've got to get there !!

Why are you restricting yourself? Didn't you post that you had anemia or something?

Seriously Lisa- you need to look after your health more than what the scales are saying. So what if it takes an extra week or 2 to get there? Ok it's an extra few quid to pay, but at least you've gotten there and your health hasn't been affected.

Up the Iron, keep your health in check and everything else will follow.

oh- and good luck for tonight ;)

eek how *****y do i sound? :O

i actually say that because i'm genuinely worried about you hun- i don't want you to be ill!!! hope you read my post in the way it was intended...even though i wouldnt have done lol xx

Hi all, i'm a tuesday weigher, can I join your group?
It's my 6th WI today, really hoping I loose 1.5lb to get my stone award.
I haven't been bad this week but don't feel like I've lost.
Fingers and toes crossed I think.
Good luck all x

Hiya,

Im a Tuesday too. Lost 1.5lb today that's 1st and 2lb in total.

I've become a 1-1lb a week loss. I know it's a loss but I aim for 2 a week. This rate I'm not hitting my target until august!!

LittleFlutterby said:
eek how *****y do i sound? :O

i actually say that because i'm genuinely worried about you hun- i don't want you to be ill!!! hope you read my post in the way it was intended...even though i wouldnt have done lol xx

Thanks hunni I know you mean well :) I've stopped all pasta rice potatoes ect and been doing something really naughty calorie counting !!!!

mrs big b said:
Thanks hunni I know you mean well :) I've stopped all pasta rice potatoes ect and been doing something really naughty calorie counting !!!!

It's got to stop !! I know that :)

LittleFlutterby said:
Why are you restricting yourself? Didn't you post that you had anemia or something?

Seriously Lisa- you need to look after your health more than what the scales are saying. So what if it takes an extra week or 2 to get there? Ok it's an extra few quid to pay, but at least you've gotten there and your health hasn't been affected.

Up the Iron, keep your health in check and everything else will follow.

oh- and good luck for tonight ;)

Don't worry flutterby I read it as concern
& not shirtyness :) good luck all the eve Weighers I'm at 7:30 eek!
X

Really really want a loss this week, after 3.5lbs on over past two weeks, I have pulled it back around this week just hope it shows on the scales. Off to class now, will post when I get back... fingers Xd

huntsu1 said:
Really really want a loss this week, after 3.5lbs on over past two weeks, I have pulled it back around this week just hope it shows on the scales. Off to class now, will post when I get back... fingers Xd

Good luck

Well done to all the losers :) I truly deserved my 3lb gain after having a busy weekend eating and drinking with friends.

Back on track tmrw xxx

3lb off this week!

7 1/2 stone award and into the next stone bracket!

moon, i am over it! :D

I did it :) lost 2.5lb and proud to announce I'm at my final target with a 7st 2.5 weightloss 100.5 lbs

I did it :) lost 2.5lb and proud to announce I'm at my final target with a 7st 2.5 weightloss 100.5 lbs

well done missy! :)

now- you definitely gonna stop? ;)

Now you can eat ;) haha. Enjoy your extra healthy extra :D nomnom

Back