Tuesday Weighers

Well 1.5lbs off for me this week so its back in the right direction - three of us started on the same night exactly 40 weeks ago and together we have lost 10 stone!!

Well done everyone - some fab achievements this week! I had 2lb off this week so I'm pleased! :) I seem to have settled into a steady pace, I hope it continues!

huntsu1 said:
Well 1.5lbs off for me this week so its back in the right direction - three of us started on the same night exactly 40 weeks ago and together we have lost 10 stone!!

That's amazing well done

Well done to all of you! You must be really pleased. :)

I lost 1.5lbs at last nights weigh in. Dead chuffed! :D

Well done on some FAB losses :D I STS last night but wasnt 100% so what can I expect!! Back on track today but going away for the weekend :eek: but I will be syn free until Friday night use my syns over the weekend but straight back on the straight and narrow on Sunday, I've spoken to my consultant about this and she was happy for me to do this as a one off! Good luck for the coming week onwards and downwards for us :)

Michele x

After what I thought was a bad week I lost 3lbs and 3rd week in a row got slimmer of the week plus got my 1 1/2 stone award. Was a fab night :)

Hi everyone, I've just registered! I've followed this site for a long time, just plucked up the courage to post.Last night was my fifth weigh in, and I lost 1.5! Hoping for a better loss next week! Hope everyone has a good week!

i lost 4lb again on tuesday :D

well done to all who lost :):)
I stayed the same unfortunately which was a bit of a blow cos I really want my first 1/2 stone sticker!!!
Onwards & upwards girls xx

Next week Hethpet, next week.

Welcome MinkyDinky :) xx

Back