Tuesday Weighers

MinkyDinky said:
Is there room for a little one to join you? :) I was a Saturday home weigher but rejoined class last Tuesday so my second weigh in is this coming Tuesday xx

*waves * hi Minky and you're more than welcome to join us :)

Tuesday weigh in (first weigh in) 21.02.12

Hi everyone - my first weigh in on sw extra easy I lost 6.5lbs x so start weight was 16st 13lbs down to 16st 6.5lbs - hoping to get my half stone sticker next Tuesday but I'm worried about the following week since I have 2 birthdays and 2 nights in London which amounts to 9 meals out this week! as I write this I'm currently on my last day in London and my little boy wants to go to the m&m shop..... We will see how good I've been on the 26th x hope everyone else has some good losses and see you Tuesday! X

So how we all feeling about tomorrow? :)

As I went from weighing in in the morning at home (in the nuddie :D) to now weighing in the pm fully clothed there was an increase of 3.5 lbs last week. So hoping that this week it's either gone or more (doubtful) so I can reclaim 5 stone gone :)

Hope everyone is feeling relatively positive and for those that aren't.... It's just one week out the rest of your lives :) xxx

I'm hoping for -3lbs this week, I have been good so fingers crossed, I would then have just 2lbs for my 1st stone

I'm hoping for anything downwards, been completely 100% up until drinking the bar dry Saturday (haha) but I'm hoping I can still take a bit off!

Hoping for at least 3.5lbs off so I lose what I put on last week and a little bit more xxx

Minky that's fab!!

Sherlann I'm in the same boat!!

Hi All!

Gosh it's nearly that time of the week again already! I would love for a 2lb loss tomorrow..whether it happens or not, we'll see. wishing you all good luck :) xx

Hi everyone! These weeks are flying by! I have had a steady 2lb loss for three weeks now and would be delighted to get that again tomorrow. I am not sure it will happen though as we were out for my friend's birthday on Saturday - lunch, dinner and drinks - yikes! Although I tried to choose wisely where possible.
Good luck to all of you other Tuesday weighers! :)

Good luck everyone . Sneaky peek at home says I've gained and im not impressed even though I got to target I haven't increased anything or been naughty I've stuck to plan :( hoping it's gone by tommorow . Be typical get to final target and have my 1st gain !!! Think this part of my journey I'm going to be useless at :(

Good luck everyone today:grouphugg:,
Im weighing in a couple of hours will let you know, had a good week so Im hoping for 2-3 pounds

toddles said:
Good luck everyone today:grouphugg:,
Im weighing in a couple of hours will let you know, had a good week so Im hoping for 2-3 pounds

Good luck!! I'm not until 7pm AND star week has decided to come today :( no loss for me then - I never lose on it and sometimes gain. Bah. Always next week :D xx

Silvermaneuk said:
Weigh in today, another 4Ib's off! Thats a total of 23Ib's in 5 weeks (starting weight 17st 9Ib's) new weight exactly 16st.

Hope every is having an awesome week!

Fantastic loss!! Pat on the back to you sweetie :) didn't realise you were a Tuesday weigher, I'm here now too! Xx

Well done to those that have weighed and good luck to those that are waiting to weigh.
I'm weighing at 5, not feeling very positive about it though.

Starting to get really nervous about tonight, I was so on plan until alcohol! I didn't make terrible choices when it came to the alcohol... I just feel a bit more pressure to lose as a close friend of mine who is INCREDIBLY competitive has started a low(1700) calorie diet and lost 9lbs in 2 weeks (she's similarly sized to me when I started, well a bit bigger actually, but admittedly I have a bit of an inferiority complex where she's concerned as she's so good at everything!)

I suppose que sera, sera.. and whatever happens this week I need to not let her journey effect me / impact on me, and remember that I'm doing well. easier said thn done tho!

Back