Tuesday Weighers

The difference is Bubbs, you will keep on going with SW, whereas she will doubtless succumb to hunger long before she loses all she wishes to.
You are doing so well, onwards and downwards and all that :D

Some great losses! 6pm for me and i'm running home from class again :)

I won't be staying to Image Therapy this week either, as my C is out on holiday so we've another in, and I could really just do with the time to have a proper tea before chorus!

WI at 7.00 pm for me, not staying though as its my wedding anniversary so hoping to go out for a meal! And i'm not holding my breath for a loss as I was away in Wales for the weekend and succumbed to the alcohol :drunk: oops!! I was good Wednesday, Thursday, Monday & Today so just hoping its been a case of damage limitation!!

M x

lost 2lb (officially over 2 wk but my scales showed sts last week) x very happy x

Great to read of all the losses so far! I don't weigh in until 5.15 this evening. I would be happy with anything downwards :)

lost 4.5lb last week (not updated!) and 2.5lb this week and got slimmer of the month (again :D)

I don't weigh in til 7 tonight but hoping for my 1 and 1/2 award as I only need to have lost 1.5lbs.

Tummy bug I had Thursday/Friday may help this week. Felt awful but I can't grumble if it gives me a good loss haha x

I had tummy bug too last week and lost 5lbs this morning :) I'm delighted but just hope it stays gone now. Well done to everyone on great losses and good luck to those weighing later.

Really can't wait for wi to be over and done with . I've gained I know I have :( feeling really fed up and can't wait to start a new week but with birthday celebrations coming up this week is doomed too

Well done everyone and good luck to the rest who still have to go

Well done all you losers :) weighing in at 6pm. Had a great week up until yesterday....always get the munchies the day before WI!! :-( xxx

Hey guys. Am new to all this posting on here. My first post was last week, which was my week 3 and I had a STS, even though I had been good. Well..... I stuck with it (although dd have a few too any pancakes last week and wasn't 100% all week)..... but managed to lose 2 lbs this week! Really pleased considering! Thats now 10 lbs in 4 weeks! Going to try really hard this week to get as close to my 1st stone off as possible!! x

Hi I'm new. I'm not doing classes or online due to cost. So with help from friends who do sw am giving it ago. Just finished my first week with 4lbs off just another 94lbs to go.

Well I've put .5 on, disappointed as I was only naughty on Saturday and I was super good the rest of the week. Never mind tomorrow is a new day and start of a new week.
Well done everyone x

1.5 off, yay! I'd talked myself into a gain after drinking a lot Saturday and eating bread, so glad it's just my brain playing tricks! Almost recovered from last week's gain now... yay

Back