Tuesday Weighers

2.5lb off and got my stone award all pleased, in a different stone zone too x

6lb off this week :D

Well done everyone :) 3 off for me!!

Hi everyone! I had another 2lbs off this week so am very pleased! If can up my game next week and get 2.5lbs I will get my one stone award. Although I'd still be delighted with any loss at all! Well done to everyone on another week of healthy choices :)

Just 1lb off here, but next week will be better.

Well done to all the losers

Wohoo maintained and awarded groups greatest loser :) so happy & relieved can't say next week will be the same got hubby's 40th party saturday and my birthday next Tuesday but I'm gonna relax & enjoy :)

Fantastic loss!! Pat on the back to you sweetie :) didn't realise you were a Tuesday weigher, I'm here now too! Xx

Hey hunny, I sure am, I have always done Tuesdays lol :D

Great to see you here, and good luck! ;)

Great losses today, awesome everybody, well done. So many of us, I cant say individually, but I have 'liked' you :D

2.5lbs off and my first slimmer of the week :) Someone did loose more than me but she had gained last week. Proud of myself anyway!

Well done everyone :D

3.5lbs off on my first week really pleased with myself :cool:

Massive congrats guys! I got 2lbs off this week! Taking me to 13.5 lb's in 6 weeks!! :-D

Frustratingly though just a teeny tiny half-pound from my stone sticker! lol

I really do heart Slimming World! Xx

7lb down 25lb to go!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done everyone you are all fantastic :)

Hi some great losses here x I love reading your signatures for the weeks and how much you've lost and all I can say is wow! I lost 1.5lbs this week (2nd weigh) and I'm over the moon since the last weigh in I've eaten away from home for a total of nine meals and I really worked hard so in the 2 weeks I've been on SW extra easy ive lost 8lbs and got my half stone sticker and award!! X x x

Wow some great losses this wk, well done. I +1 last night, weekend away and emotional eating as MIL very poorly, BUT I'll have that off next wk plus at least another 1 and I will be making very wise choices!!

M x

bad news for me I put on this week, exercised my butt off stuck to super free with just a few syns (low fat spread on bread and fry light etc) so was horrified to find I had gained :( Im not going to let it get me down though, just means I have to work harder to shift the extra and lose. Got aqua fit tomorrow night and friday morning, keep your fingers crossed for me girls! On a plus note I walked to the bus stop yesterday without being sick once from coughing (have fibrosis)! Thats not happened in more than 3 years, my chest is a lot better even though I have a cold :)

Back