Tuesday Weighers

bad news for me I put on this week, exercised my butt off stuck to super free with just a few syns (low fat spread on bread and fry light etc) so was horrified to find I had gained :( Im not going to let it get me down though, just means I have to work harder to shift the extra and lose. Got aqua fit tomorrow night and friday morning, keep your fingers crossed for me girls! On a plus note I walked to the bus stop yesterday without being sick once from coughing (have fibrosis)! Thats not happened in more than 3 years, my chest is a lot better even though I have a cold :)

Great attitude to have, stick with it and it WILL pay off M x

EEks I am so excited - a 2lb loss for mr tonight taking my grand total to 6 stone.... Also won Greatest Loser award in class....:D

bad news for me I put on this week, exercised my butt off stuck to super free with just a few syns (low fat spread on bread and fry light etc) so was horrified to find I had gained :( Im not going to let it get me down though, just means I have to work harder to shift the extra and lose. Got aqua fit tomorrow night and friday morning, keep your fingers crossed for me girls! On a plus note I walked to the bus stop yesterday without being sick once from coughing (have fibrosis)! Thats not happened in more than 3 years, my chest is a lot better even though I have a cold :)

Make sure you drink more otherwise your muscles wil hoard water when your exercising and try to have mos of you syns each day. DOnt deprive yourself if you dont have to. :)

Hey, I'm new to this forum but I joined Slimming world at the end of Jan 2012 and for weeks only losing 1 -2 lbs a week, mostly due to me still enjoying nights out and not taking it seriously, though for the last two weeks after my friend dropped out of classes I thought I've paid for the 12 weeks might as well make the most out of it.

I lost 3 and a half last week and 4 and a half this week and I haven't increased my exericse or improved my diet that much (still falling for the sat night takeaway eek) but I have increased my water intake. I now drink about 3 bottles (about 750 mls) a day. I'm surprised by how much water my body retained.

After that I agree with Slivermaneuk to make sure you drink more.

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. I didn't update last week as I was a bit disappointed with a 1.5 lb gain. But picked my self up the following day and carried on with the plan. ...And taadaa... 3lbs off at weigh-in today!!! I had to WI today as was working a 12.5hr shift on tuesday. Absolutely chuffed AND got my club10 award. Onwards and downwards. Hope you have all had a good week!

Josie :D

Add me on my fitness pal : Sazziepops xxx

well I was sad I put on half a pound need to be careful or I shall be out of target. trying hard but keep falling by the wayside. I might try drinking more fluids got a nice bottle of squash from Morrisons. I used to try to have a drink of juice if I felt a bit peckish. well done all of us for trying and some of us actual succeeding.:)

2lb on this week. Have done rubbish since xmas - up and down like a yo yo and just worked out my grand total loss is: 1.5lb off!!! :cry:

2lb on this week. Have done rubbish since xmas - up and down like a yo yo and just worked out my grand total loss is: 1.5lb off!!! :cry:

First of all Kaz well done on losing that 1 1/2 Ib's. Time to have a sit down, and make some columns, why you want to lose weight, and why your unhappy with your weight, against why you feel unhappy being overweight. It will help you regain your focuss.

You know you can do this, you need to look at the triggers for your self sabotage. If its emotional or stress, you need to look for ways of dealing with those emotional or stress related triggers, that does not mean stuffing your face.

I have been there hunny, I am a recovering binge eater, take a look at my 'video diarys' about perfectionism. I think this will help you.

[YOUTUBE]G1kdUycnsJM[/YOUTUBE]

Silvermaneuk said:
Guys its denial to miss weigh in's, gains are a part of this journey, you cant be perfectionists and you need to be honest with yourselves. So don't be ashamed, never be ashamed. Learn from your mistakes and improve upon it, weigh in with your head held high!! xx

Never a true word said! I'm with you there. Since New Year I can honestly say there's been a few times where iv woke up on weigh day, felt fat, and thought I'm not going!! But where would that get me? I'm pleased to say iv stuck with it! Had 2 gains along the way but so what. It's all part of the journey xxx

Dreading WI on tues after going to pizza hut this week!!! :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Draw a line snuggle, don't let it ruin the rest of your week. To easy to slip into " I messed up one day, might as well the rest of the week" mode. WHat will be, will be, you know you had pizza, so just accept the consequences (if their are any) and weigh with your head held high! xx

My wi gonna be very interesting I've overeaten last night to the extent I don't feel well but you know what I'm gonna take my punishment did think about missing wi but what will I achieve ? Onwards & downwards now :) and it's Totally worth it had a fantastic evening

Back