Tuesday Weighers

Silvermaneuk said:
Draw a line snuggle, don't let it ruin the rest of your week. To easy to slip into " I messed up one day, might as well the rest of the week" mode. WHat will be, will be, you know you had pizza, so just accept the consequences (if their are any) and weigh with your head held high! xx

I've tried to balance it out by only allowing myself 5 syns a day :) to be fair I've been quite good the rest of the week, we'll see what the scales say on tues eh ha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been fairly good all week but me and the OH had some chocolate as a treat last night. Not sure how many syns but probably close to my limit.
I'm now unsure of what to do. Do I have no syns for the next few days, which I can do quite easily or do I have a few syns?

Geobar said:
I've been fairly good all week but me and the OH had some chocolate as a treat last night. Not sure how many syns but probably close to my limit.
I'm now unsure of what to do. Do I have no syns for the next few days, which I can do quite easily or do I have a few syns?

Hiya try having 5 syns and eat lots of SF!! Also try a bit of exercise :) xxx good luck!!

greedyguts1980 said:
Hiya try having 5 syns and eat lots of SF!! Also try a bit of exercise :) xxx good luck!!

Well I've had about 4 syns, 3 cups of green tea (and water), plenty of running around after my 10 month old who's attempting to master walking and I've had a bowl of speed soup everyday. Fingers crossed x

God i've been SO peckish tonight :( don't think i've gone over weekly syns but still feel bad eating so much! On top of my meals, tonight i've snacked on grapes, a muller light, a few mikados, 2 scan bran with cottage cheese AND 2 squares of SW carrot cake.

Jesus i never eat that much, whats going on with me?!

Have boot camp session tomorrow eve so will try push myself even harder (if thats possible!)

Geo- Don't reduce your syns, otherwise you will feel deprived and that's more likely to make you fall off the wagon. Work out the syns approx, then draw a line under it, remember its not a realistic goal to be perfect, its a good goal to make an effort and do your best. try to have a small treat every day, its what I do to stay on the wagon. :)

I am speaking from experience.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Silvermaneuk said:
Geo- Don't reduce your syns, otherwise you will feel deprived and that's more likely to make you fall off the wagon. Work out the syns approx, then draw a line under it, remember its not a realistic goal to be perfect, its a good goal to make an effort and do your best. try to have a small treat every day, its what I do to stay on the wagon. :)

I am speaking from experience.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Thanks.
I had two small squares of chocolate just for a taste ? we'll see what happens I guess

Hi everyone. Had to weigh in a day early as can't go use the scales at the place I normally weigh in..... and have lost 2 lbs, which considering its my * today is ok for me.... need 2 more lbs next week for my first stone. Really want to get my stone!! X

Thanks.
I had two small squares of chocolate just for a taste ? we'll see what happens I guess

I use Mikado's for my choccie fix their only 1/2 syn each and also philli choccie on top of cracker bread 4 syns for 30g.

Also microwaved Pink and whites, they are heavenly, micro it for 12 seconds and its a serious sugary rush 2 1/2 syns each. Weight watchers do a caramel one for 3 syns, that when microwaved is heavenly.

There are ways of getting your sugary fix without killing yourself syns wise. xx

Silvermaneuk said:
I use Mikado's for my choccie fix their only 1/2 syn each and also philli choccie on top of cracker bread 4 syns for 30g.

Also microwaved Pink and whites, they are heavenly, micro it for 12 seconds and its a serious sugary rush 2 1/2 syns each. Weight watchers do a caramel one for 3 syns, that when microwaved is heavenly.

There are ways of getting your sugary fix without killing yourself syns wise. xx

Ooo sounds lovely

stivesliz said:
I think I have STS this week as its THAT time of the month grrr x

I think I have because I've kinda said fook it all weekend! Don't beat yourself up if you do though - it's natural and our bodies will do what they want some times.

Maybe try to combat it by drinking plenty if fluids, eat celery as a diarrhetic and maybe give your tummy a massage. I will try to combat it by not eating the other cream cake in the fridge :D xx

I think I have because I've kinda said fook it all weekend! Don't beat yourself up if you do though - it's natural and our bodies will do what they want some times.

Maybe try to combat it by drinking plenty if fluids, eat celery as a diarrhetic and maybe give your tummy a massage. I will try to combat it by not eating the other cream cake in the fridge :D xx

LOL!! I cant allow things like cream cakes in the house cos I'll eat the damn things :eek:
I forgot to cancel my Graze delivery after I had the free one plus next half price (amazing what you find on voucher websites!) so of course when it arrived today I had to eat the flapjacks .... and the brazil nuts with choc coins ..... and the nuts/seed mix. The garlic olives went straight in the bin though yuk!!
I hope I haven't done too much damage as I only need to lose one lb tomorrow for my first 1/2 stone!!

Good luck to you all

Good luck to you all tommorow.
Well tommorow I'm gonna get my 1st ever gain what a lovely present for my birthday !!! Still only myself to blame pmsl

I really hope for a good loss again this week....I have been an angel- apart from a creme egg on saturday- but still well within my syns!!

fingers crossed!

Good luck lovelys :D Fingers crossed x

Great attitude Minky, I think i need to adopt that! I went over syns slightly on 2 days, was under slightly on others, BUT I had a naughty chip butty on Thurs after a domestic... so I'll take a STS even though I felt like aside from that I deserved a loss! (I even had scanbran this week, AND a success express day yesterday)

Back