Tuesday Weighers

I gained a lb this week :( no idea where its come from, I wouldn't mind so much if I were having a normal week this week as I'd expect it to come straight off again, but I'm out this weekend so was expecting a gain this week anyway :( then I have a wedding the following week!!! Nightmare, I'm trying to limit the damage these two weeks, but it seems impossible when I've had a week on plan and still gained

A pound for me! Slightly disappointed but a loss is definately great. Onwards and downwards! x

Whoops lost 3lb this week do half a pound out of my target range (3.5 under target) got to gain half or pay next week . Not lowering it am happy where I am

Well done to you all sone great results

5lbs tonight!!! :D Got my two stone sticker xx

1.5 lb s off for me this morning, was hoping for 2lb but sure thats ok, I've lost 7.5 lbs so far in 3 weeks.

Starting weight: 12st 12.5lbs
Week 1: (-2lbs) 12st 10.5lbs
Week 2: (-4lbs) 12st 6.5lbs
Week 3: (-1.5lbs)12st 5lbs

I know I know it just gets so disheartening :( I never know if it's star week with having pcos and all so possibly may have a bearing without me knowing. I'll just keep plodding along x

Speak to Britmumincanada, she has PCOS and I have 'lady' problems as well as being peri menopausal too! She got me on to cutting out all my white carbs (and yes that includes potatoes, I have sweet instead), its helped me loads with my weight loss.

2lb off for me tonight and i seriously dont know how i did it, was so bad all last week and im hoping it doesnt come back to haunt me next week

Silvermaneuk said:
Speak to Britmumincanada, she has PCOS and I have 'lady' problems as well as being peri menopausal too! She got me on to cutting out all my white carbs (and yes that includes potatoes, I have sweet instead), its helped me loads with my weight loss.

Thanks for the tip hun in thinking maybe to start doing some red days and see if that kickstarts my losses. Just gotta get my head round red days :) x

Not in relation to the weigh in as such. I was SOTW this week - 1st time I have ever had that - how do I get the sticker to go on my footer?

Thanks

Well done to everyone - everly little counts :)

Another half pound loss this tuesday. Not really been focused this week. Got my head on now though! 30 day Shred DVD is on it's way to me as we speak!

Been a fantastic weight loss this wk, well done everyone :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I lost half a pound this week, but I wasn't very good that week.

Though weigh in was a good kick up the bum I needed started my body magic this week, hopefully I stick at it.

Back