Tuesday Weighers

Welcome, I am pretty new 2 it all, bn doin slimming world 4 3wks & this site & the ppl r amazing. Good luck x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Thanks Alycyn. I've been doing Slimming World (this time) since Jan this year and so far it's been pretty hard to stay focused, but I know I have to do it so do it i shall :).

Just ordered the 30 day shred DVD any good? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just ordered the 30 day shred DVD any good?? X

Snugglepuff85 said:
Just ordered the 30 day shred DVD any good?? X

I'm only on day 5 so can't tell you if the results are any good but I enjoy the workout

Geobar said:
I'm only on day 5 so can't tell you if the results are any good but I enjoy the workout

Thanks hun, I'm gonna give it a go.... What have I got to lose eh! X

Geobar said:
Snugglepuff there's a 30day shred thread under slimming world teams come join

Thanks hun, I'll have a nose x

Feeling a bit blahh about WI tomorrow..doesn't look like i've lost anything!

Hey hope you dont mind me jumping on the thread, I am a Tuesday evening weigher!

I have only had one WI so far, and was on holiday for the last week...i'm pretty sure I wont lose this week, but got my meal plan ready for the week ahead! I may even brave the rain for a walk tonight!! lol.

Good luck to you all for tomorrow! x

Welcome curlygirl

Good luck on your weigh in everyone for tomorrow :)

I am feeling slightly bloated and I was at the cinema at the weekend and out for dinner for 10yr anniversary but I dont think I was too bad - check my diary and see what you think!!!

My problem is that my pill was swapped for medical reasons and I no longer have TOTM so I so not know when I am actually bloated or just feel that way :confused:

But hey ho will see what the scales say tomorrow - would like 2.5 off & that would be my half stone

I'm a little worried about the weigh-in tomorrow. Mothers day is always a bad day regarding the eating, had a wonderful time with my kids but don' t think i've lost anything.

Well I had a bad weekend, but I knew it was coming so reduced my syns over the week and will have 5 syns today if any, I felt massive yesterday but woke up today feeling quite slim, fingers crossed its not in my head and I still show a loss on the scales tomorrow (at the very least a maintain)

Good luck for tommorow everyone . Can't wait till tommorow over and a fresh week starts :)

Hoping for a 2lbs loss tomorrow, but I was very good prior to last weeks WI and only lost 1.5 so who knows

Back