Tuesday Weighers

Expecting small gain tomorrow - had lunch out Thur & MAJOR night out friday (lots of cocktails & end of night huge kebab). Been on track since, but dont think it will help x

I hope I lose today would be a nice b'day gift to myself, though have to go to my class all dressed up and then head out to party.

Though I know that next tue weigh in won't be good.:cry:

Not holding out much hope for today's WI, * week and alls I've done is pick at all the things I shouldn't have!!
Next week is deffo a week of superfree soup and minimal syns x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wahness said:
I hope I lose today would be a nice b'day gift to myself, though have to go to my class all dressed up and then head out to party.

Happy birthday & good luck have a great day

Wahness said:

Happy birthday!
Good luck all.
I deserve a loss today but feel really disappointed as yesterday I woke up feeling good and today I feel really bloated and huge!

First weigh in tonight! x

Happy Birthday Wahness & good luck 4 2nite :)

Good luck on ur 1st WI RubyRed :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Gained 0.5lb but after week I've had that's ok
New week starts now!!!!

Good luck everyone for today! I weigh in at 7 and hoping to take at least 2lbs off my 4.5 goal to 2 and half stone and my 7.5lb goal to club 10 :)

xx

Afternoon all!

After a disappointing Maintain last week and only 0.5 off the week before i have been a real grumpy mare...but stuck at it and delighted with a 2lb loss today!

Hope everyone is happy with the numbers so far! I weigh in at 5.15 so will update later. Good luck! :)

I'm a Tue weigh-in person too.

Week 1: -5lbs
Week 2: STS
Week 3 (today): -2lbs

I go after work and before I go to the cinema (taking a bag of Boots' Shapers popcorn with me!)

Well done everyone; I was shocked at my initial loss and would love to keep steadily to about 3lbs loss a week but I think that is pretty unrealistic for me.

Back