Tuesday Weighers

Well done all you losers, You too Caz

my first weigh in after joining last week. i lost 3lbs was pleased with that as i dont feel like i have been on a diet at all, good luck everyone still to be weighed and well done to all those who had a loss this week. xxx

Well done to all the losers and welcome newbies :) had a very bad week!! Started with taster nite last week and haven't been right since!! For the first time this year I have thrown a last min "holiday" in and skipping group. If only I was focussed yesterday and today I.could've clawed it back with exercise but stupid lazy me hasn't bothered. I usually exercise about 6 times a week but not this week. I was off yesterday too so no excuse!! My work colleague brought in "ket" from the old fashioned sweet shop today and I had my fair share of that!!

Will draw a line under this week and start from scratch tmrw!! I know I can do it as I have lost 16lbs so far this year!! Just a blip...

Some great losses here - keep it up! X
I've lost 4lbs and got SOTW x x

Sts for me this week after bad few days was chuffed thought was gonna be a gain.

Sts for me this week after bad few days was chuffed thought was gonna be a gain.

Sts this week, gutted as I joined the gym last week and managed 3 workouts 40 min each, staying away from all weights!!!
I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I thought I was doing a good thing joining gym and trying to get fitter... I would rather quit the gym and see my weight decrease ..... Anyone else had this and felt very dis-heartened

Williams said:
Sts this week, gutted as I joined the gym last week and managed 3 workouts 40 min each, staying away from all weights!!!
I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I thought I was doing a good thing joining gym and trying to get fitter... I would rather quit the gym and see my weight decrease ..... Anyone else had this and felt very dis-heartened

I only lost a lb and I've exercised everyday so that could be the reason. But I'd rather tone up. So I'm going to keep at it

Williams said:

Check the forum for the truth that muscle doesn't weigh more than fat. You may be retaining water hence the STS. Rest assured it balances out after a while. You may not lose much weight but you will lose inches (much more satisfying) and the health benefits are amazing!! Don't give up the exercise xx

greedyguts1980 said:
Check the forum for the truth that muscle doesn't weigh more than fat. You may be retaining water hence the STS. Rest assured it balances out after a while. You may not lose much weight but you will lose inches (much more satisfying) and the health benefits are amazing!! Don't give up the exercise xx

I completely agree. You'll look much better in clothes with the inch loss.

1.5lb off for me tonight... Made up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First WI for me tonight and I've lost 4.5lbs :D Chuffed! x

Well done everyone!!

Forgot to say I got S.O.W & my silver body magic award this week as well as my 4lb loss :D

Back