Tuesday Weighers

3.5lbs off for me this week

Lost 1 this wk, happy with that. Planning on starting exercising this wk so will c :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Williams said:
Sts this week, gutted as I joined the gym last week and managed 3 workouts 40 min each, staying away from all weights!!!
I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I thought I was doing a good thing joining gym and trying to get fitter... I would rather quit the gym and see my weight decrease ..... Anyone else had this and felt very dis-heartened

I would much rather b toned & clothes fitting me wi no bits bulging out. don't get disheartened :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I lost 1.5lbs this week and got my 1 stone award. Happy girl! :) It looks like a bumper week for the Tuesday weighers - well done everyone! :)

Not updated for a while but lost 3.5lbs since I last posted...only 2 lbs to go and then I'm in the next stone zone down. :wee:

Well done everyone :) I lost 1.5 lb and picked up this

Next week you will be witnessing my 1st gain I will get back in target

Attachments

• image-436619341.jpg
    image-436619341.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 37
Well done everyone :) I lost 1.5 lb and picked up this

Next week you will be witnessing my 1st gain I will get back in target

Absolutely Amazing.... well done

Hi everyone, this is my first post here but ive been reading every day for a while looking for tips any recipes, anyway i joined sw last week with a goal of losing 2st and had my first weight in today....7lbs off!! :) quarter of a way there after just one week! Slimming world is amazing!!xx

Hi all, I WI on Tuesday's, started 3 weeks ago. Lost 1lb first week (disappointed but it was *week) then didn't WI last week as I've been poorly. Had a massive blowout at the weekend (birthday drinks, meal, chocs and Chinese...whoops) so wasn't expecting much today but got a loss of 4lb!! Think it's a combination of 2 weeks as the week before I was VERY good, only 25 syns all week! But I'm extremely chuffed!! 5lb total loss on SW and 12lb loss altogether (lost 7lb before I started SW). 2lb to go until my first stone and a quarter of the way down!

Welcome to all the newbies.
It really does work, just stick with it. You'll figure out work does/doesn't work for you over the first few weeks and then you'll be on you way!
Monimins is absolutely brilliant for so many reasons. It gives help, support, motivation and ideas to stop you getting stuck in a rut.
Good luck everyone x

skinnyminx said:
Absolutely Amazing.... well done

Thanks shouldn't have really lost but hey ho . I'm still in the extremely healthy category but no more and I do need to gain 2 to get back in target . I'm not dropping it as I know I'll want to get to the bottom of that vicious cycle !!!

lost 3--- hoooorah!

half pound off for me,
i need a kick up the bum as i'm losing all motivation and enthusiasm lately, group is just not doing it for me, i feel there is no support, GRrrrrrrrr

Back