Tuesday Weighers

KimB(sw) said:
half pound off for me,
i need a kick up the bum as i'm losing all motivation and enthusiasm lately, group is just not doing it for me, i feel there is no support, GRrrrrrrrr

Share this with your consultant on a one to one basis as if he/she isn't providing the support you need then the plan won't work!
My consultant is fab, always texts to see how your week is going, doesn't criticise you when your bad but encourages you to do better the next week! She sends you little cards when you get SOTW too which is always nice! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scales were wavering between STS or 1/2lb loss yesterday, but my body claimed the 1/2lb back this morning so I guess it's STS... too many flexi syns last week I guess....

Kick up the butt time get back on track, don't go overboard on Saturday night and see what happens...

Good losses all x

Half a bloody pound off even though i had a perfect week :(

1.5 lbs off so 15st 3.5 lbs! Only another pound to get my two stone award! Whoop whoop x

I'm all biz lost 2lbs and got my club 10 award. Though I think I put the 2lbs back on went overboard on cake after the weigh.:D

I'm gutted I put on 2lb this week after being consistent for the last three weeks with 2lb loss each week. Feel like im going backwards, must try harder this week.

I'm gutted I put on 2lb this week after being consistent for the last three weeks with 2lb loss each week. Feel like im going backwards, must try harder this week.
Start this week with a clear mind and focus on the positives- your loosing weight well, not the negatives- you've had a slight blip where you have had a little gain. Keep going it'll all work out eventually

Geobar said:
Start this week with a clear mind and focus on the positives- your loosing weight well, not the negatives- you've had a slight blip where you have had a little gain. Keep going it'll all work out eventually

Thank you and your absolutely right, think of the positives. I know i can do it and will continue to do it. :0)

slscarborough said:
Consultant set us all challenges this week so I am on the 777 challenge. Hoping for a good loss next week.

We done that last week and I had a 3lb loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down 1/2lb & reached the 2stone mark :)

I maintained this week. A little bit gutted but I went to zumba on the day before and drank nearly 2 litres of water - on top of the 5-6 glasses I had during the day. Knowing my body I hold water like a sponge so hoping it was that and will be a big weight loss next week xx

Morning guys,

I hadn't been able to attend class for a few wks due to a bereavement but managed to talk myself into going on Tuesday, I had a gain of +6lbs but so much better than I thought, but gutted cos thats what I lost in the first 2wks, anyway back on track and sticking with it. Well done on the losses

M x

Back