Tuesday Weighers

Hiya, please can I join as my weigh in night is Tuesday also. I've just joined here and think it would give me some extra motivation to know people are weighing the same night.

starloss2012 said:
Hiya, please can I join as my weigh in night is Tuesday also. I've just joined here and think it would give me some extra motivation to know people are weighing the same night.

Welcome starloss and good luck.
It does help keep you on track

Well I'm considering doing sw from home. I've been off on maternity leave and now I'm back in work I'm going to struggle to get to WI. Plus I'm not fussed on my group so I run in,pay, weigh and go. Seems like a waste of money.
As I found this site I think I'll have enough information to do it and be able to keep motivated.
Any opinions?

missed a couple of weeks but last week i lost 2.5lb :)

Welcome starloss2012, i'm sure you'll find load of motivation and support on here :)

Geobar - For some reason I can't do it on my own I have no idea why I need to pay someone to tell me I've lost, gained or STS but I clearly do!! Good luck though and keep us updated as to how you go.

Well done on your loss thin-by-30

M x

Geobar I have done WW on my own before, but obviously from the fact I'm back here it wasnt entirely successful. I didnt think I would ever join a group, I'm not joiner:eek: but have to admit it helps me. Good luck though and let us know how it goes.
WI tomorrow, and I honestly dont know how I have done. There seems to be a pattern to my losses, 1 week a big one, next a smaller, so we'll see.

Really hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow to get my 1/2 stone at SW and total of 1 stone off, done loads of exercise in last week and been pretty good with my syns (about 35?) but it's * week :-(
Suppose I'll have to wait n see :)

I'm really hoping for 2.5lbs as it means I will get my 2 stone award and my 10%! If I'm lucky enough to get 3lbs it will also take me to the next number!

Snap me too , I feel bulked up since joining gym two weeks ago, if I don't lose tmw night it's bye bye gym.... I've had losses every week until I joined the gym :(

Good luck to everyone this week hope you all get the losses you deserve

Ah well another week another WI :) Think I have been OK, trying to bulk up on the Superfree Foods after reading some threads on here that explained things a little better for me!!!

Good Luck everyone and look forward to seeing how you have all done!

Go Tuesday Weighers!!!!! :party0011:

Greetings fellow Tuesdayers! I'd like to join this thread as well. It's my third weigh in tonight and I haven't put a foot wrong this week. :innocent0002:

Last week - I lost nowt (due to a wine drinking/Cadbury's creme egg incident) but I have been back on the straight and narrow ever since, so hopefully, fingers crossed, my jeans definitely feel a bit looser.

Does anyone else get anxious? My head tells me I must have lost this week but I'm still dreading that moment I step on the scales.

WI tonight.... Feel very nervous and i'm not sure why. I've been really good, but my body just doesn't feel like i've lost anything :(

Good luck everyone! My class time/venue and C is changing..so 7pm now for me x

:) Morning everyone :) ....

Well i weighed at home this morning feeling that id been defeated and im happy to report a 4lb loss :) Im really pleased ... Not only that BUT a 4lb loss ... down into my next stone and .. im squeezin back into my size 18s ! .. im really happy this morning :) ..
8 weigh ins left before our holiday and im looking forward to next tuesdays w.i :)

WI tonight.... Feel very nervous and i'm not sure why. I've been really good, but my body just doesn't feel like i've lost anything :(

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. Trust the plan - if you've behaved you will loose weight x

Nervous for weigh in! Was sure I'd lost last week at my guest weigh in but gained 2 pounds, meaning I've just got more to lose :( I've been exercising a lot too lately, since I started slimming world, maybe the combo just doesn't work, they do say muscle weighs more than fat!

Good luck everyone!

Actually that is a myth, muscle is denser than fat, but doesn't weigh more. Try eating before you exercise and make sure your stretching properly before and after and also drink LOADS. Exercise can dehydrate you to such an extent that your body hoards water and if you damage the fibre of your muscles you can retain fluid to protect them. So make sure you warm up and cool down properly.

Back