Tuesday Weighers

Its my 6th WI tonight but the first week I've bot kept a diary of what I've

Lehairycrab said:
Its my 6th WI tonight but the first week I've bot kept a diary of what I've

Ignore lol trying minimins on mobile and iPhone is going crazy

Not a great week due to the move, eating out and irregularly a fair bit, tho there was more exercise. I'll take whatever i get this week i think!

Good luck everyone x

Hi all, lost 6lbs this week!!! had a couple of wobbly weeks so this makes up for it. Motivation is at an all time high now lol

Woohoo 2lb off for me a total of 1 stone 4.5lb

Well done everyone on your losses!! Got my 2lb loss that I really wanted this week getting me my 1/2 stone award at SW and a total loss of 1 stone in the last month...very happy me!!! :-D

Well done everbody on your losses. i lost 1lb this week, and am actually delighted as its not been such a good week, have been ill and TOTM so yayy! a pound :D xx

Hi guys I've lost 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the month! I'm really proud I managed to get to group (and stay) since I had my wisdom teeth pulled 20mins before group starts x

1lb on for me :( I don't know why. I've started exercising, kept to the plan, had at least 8 syns a day. I don't get it :( x

Hi everyone! I've been neglecting minimins lately - bad me! Just a quick update tonight but I promise I will read back and catch up tomorrow! I had 2lbs off this week and got my Club 10. Delighted :) Hope you're all still enjoying your journeys :)

RubyRed80 said:
1lb on for me :( I don't know why. I've started exercising, kept to the plan, had at least 8 syns a day. I don't get it :( x

It could well be that it's because you started exercising, you get a lot of water retention, keep ur chin up :)

It could well be that it's because you started exercising, you get a lot of water retention, keep ur chin up :)

Does this continue if you carry on exercising? Or is just my body adjusting to everything? x

RubyRed80 said:
Does this continue if you carry on exercising? Or is just my body adjusting to everything? x

I had rubbish weight losses once I started the gym I've now stopped and I lost 2lb this week!
For me gym and s/w didn't go well , but everyone's different

Back