Tuesday Weighers

I gained last week (first weigh in) while I was exercising loads, my consultant was sure that was why since my food diary was good. This week did more cardio n walking m less weights and lost 3 pounds, really chuffed!!

RubyRed80 said:
Does this continue if you carry on exercising? Or is just my body adjusting to everything? x

Exercising hasn't had an effect on my weight loss thankfully, everyone is different though!

2lb off for me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS. Disappointed - as with rubyred I had bn exercising as well thinking it would make a difference in a good way but it may also b * wk I jst don't know it, not had in 6 months it so! Find out in the nxt few wks!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

RubyRed80 said:
Does this continue if you carry on exercising? Or is just my body adjusting to everything? x

Your body should adjust but everybody is different. Stick at it, cardio is best (walking, cycling, swimming etc) see how you get on, can take a week or two to adjust. If you don't see a difference after that, speak to your adviser or slow the exercise down :)

Really disappointed, STS this week, I think I know why though, we have had three meals this week containing either pasta, noodles or rice. I have said before that those sort of carbs dont suit me, think I may have proved that now :( Ah well onwards and downwards

Feeling pretty proud of myself not long back from WI... I lost 2lb, got my stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month too!! I've lost 14 1/2lb in 6 weeks!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Little disappointed this week, lost just 1lb.... Know I lost 5lb last week but that was my first week and just hoped I could do another couple and get to half a stone....

RubyRed80 said:
1lb on for me :( I don't know why. I've started exercising, kept to the plan, had at least 8 syns a day. I don't get it :( x

It could be the exercise, if you don't usually do it, when you start the body holds onto extra water to keep it going. You should notice a difference next week. Don't worry it will come off x

Flirtypleasure said:
Little disappointed this week, lost just 1lb.... Know I lost 5lb last week but that was my first week and just hoped I could do another couple and get to half a stone....

I never had the 'big' loss at all, I lost 1lb my 1st week, and 2lb a week for the last 3 weeks so you've done really well!!

I was dreading wi tonight but was pleasantly surprised with a 2lb loss. If I get another 2lb next week that will be just over half a stone loss for me. Fingers crossed x

just a half off for me, not great but its a loss so am happy. xx

1 off for me. touch disappointed but a loss is a loss is a loss. only 18lb to target now.

started 30 day shred tonight- going to have a hot bath before bed because its more of the same tomorrow- and MORE! jogging with my friend first then shredding! I so want to get to target!

Got mum to take piccies of me in my undercrackers and i was mortified! i look horrendous! even with nearly 9 stone off- too many saggy bits! will look forward to my update in 15 and 30 days!! :)

LittleFlutterby said:
1 off for me. touch disappointed but a loss is a loss is a loss. only 18lb to target now.

started 30 day shred tonight- going to have a hot bath before bed because its more of the same tomorrow- and MORE! jogging with my friend first then shredding! I so want to get to target!

Got mum to take piccies of me in my undercrackers and i was mortified! i look horrendous! even with nearly 9 stone off- too many saggy bits! will look forward to my update in 15 and 30 days!! :)

Hunni I dont look fantastic either without me clothes on but you're healthy that's what's important . And it's something to work on . Well done on you're loss it's great :) not long now ;)

Wasn't going to report in but here I am another 1lb off for me im 6 under my target now but it stops this week !!! I'm starting to feel too thin I've messed about for a bit now stuck in losing mode but enough is enough now . No more being silly .

Well done everyone there's some fantastic losses this week :) keep up the hard work an hope we all have a good week

Could I ask that folk have a nosey at my diary and see if there is anything that jumps out that I may be eating too much or too little. There are ladies in my class that are pulling 3-4lbs every week and they are about same size as me and this is a little disheartening though I am not being put off dieting by it but some different opinions would be nice.

Back