Tuesday Weighers

LittleFlutterby said:
1 off for me. touch disappointed but a loss is a loss is a loss. only 18lb to target now.

started 30 day shred tonight- going to have a hot bath before bed because its more of the same tomorrow- and MORE! jogging with my friend first then shredding! I so want to get to target!

Got mum to take piccies of me in my undercrackers and i was mortified! i look horrendous! even with nearly 9 stone off- too many saggy bits! will look forward to my update in 15 and 30 days!! :)

I did the same with the pictures and same as you I was horrified at what my body looked like.
That's what having a baby does to your body, my my DS is worth it all.
I'm on day 13 of the shred and I can see a difference. X

mrs big b said:
Wasn't going to report in but here I am another 1lb off for me im 6 under my target now but it stops this week !!! I'm starting to feel too thin I've messed about for a bit now stuck in losing mode but enough is enough now . No more being silly

I did sw before having my DS. I got to the initial target I set but I was stuck in that loosing frame of mind and never took target I just kept thinking 1 more lb. it's hard to to stop isn't it

Lost .5 this week, perfectly happy with that - I wanted more but I couldn't have acheived it with eating out 4 nights. At least I made wise enough choices to still lose

Little disappointed this week, lost just 1lb.... Know I lost 5lb last week but that was my first week and just hoped I could do another couple and get to half a stone....
I would have killed for a 1lb loss! You've done so well.

It could be the exercise, if you don't usually do it, when you start the body holds onto extra water to keep it going. You should notice a difference next week. Don't worry it will come off x
The lady who weighed me said this might be the reason also. Holding on to water around the joints or something. Damn. I thought I was being so good too! x

lost 2lbs yesterday!!! yayy!! got my stone! xxx

I lost a massive 0.2 lb!!!! hahaha...
HOWEVER, that made the first number on my scales a 10!!!! not seen that since last Sept... welcome back!!!!!

RubyRed80 said:
The lady who weighed me said this might be the reason also. Holding on to water around the joints or something. Damn. I thought I was being so good too! x

Keep up the exercise now you've started and I'm sure it will show on the scales ;0)

Hi, am so glad to find this website and group! Hopefully this will help keep me motivated...... Am a newby so bare with me while i get going!! Got a lot to loose, weigh in on tues was 13 st 6 but only just worked out how to post this!!! FIngers crossed for this first week :) Tina

Tinamaitland said:
Hi, am so glad to find this website and group! Hopefully this will help keep me motivated...... Am a newby so bare with me while i get going!! Got a lot to loose, weigh in on tues was 13 st 6 but only just worked out how to post this!!! FIngers crossed for this first week :) Tina

Welcome and good luck.
Hopefully we can help you along your way. If your not sure on anything just ask, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out

2.5 lbs off ... whoop! Which got me my 2 stone award!!! So very happy....AND only 2lbs til I am in the next stone bracket! Whoop x

Tinamaitland said:

Hiya! Welcome, I'm a newby too, 2 1/2 weeks in. This forum is great for tips and people are so helpful. Good luck!

One and half off for me this week....need that next half to get down to the next stone zone:)

hi everyone
just after a bit of advice of you knowledgable lot, this is my first week doing slimming world and i get weighed on tuesday evening. I have read in a few places not to overdo the exercise before weigh in as you can weigh heavier?, i do bootcamp 5 days a week, monday to friday so my question is do i go easy before weigh in or just carry on as normal? i have been doing this for a couple of months so its not a new thing.
i seem to be getting conflicting advice, my consultant says the more exercise the merrier and i do enjoy doing it but also don't want to weigh slightly heavier due to lactic acid etc.
i will also post this in the main part of the slimming world forum to see if i get any more opinions on this but would be great if i could have your input.
many thanks
sian

Back