Tuesday Weighers

I would say stick with it. Your body is used to it.
Obviously we all want to weigh less than what we currently do otherwise we wouldn't be on here, but surely it's better to be fit and healthy?
I'm sure you'll have a loss anyway

Hiya I had my first wi last tues and lost 4lb :) I'm hoping for 2lb a week as I have 2.5 st to loose altogether. On the 16th June I'm meeting up with friends who I've not seen since November when I was 13 st 3lb I'm now 12st 13lb and am hoping to be close to 11 st when we meet up. Great losses for everyone so far, keep up the hard work x x Emma-Louise x x

Hiya I had my first wi last tues and lost 4lb :) I'm hoping for 2lb a week as I have 2.5 st to loose altogether. On the 16th June I'm meeting up with friends who I've not seen since November when I was 13 st 3lb I'm now 12st 13lb and am hoping to be close to 11 st when we meet up. Great losses for everyone so far, keep up the hard work x x Emma-Louise x x

Hi Emma - I started on 24th January and have settled into a 2lb per week routine (or thereabouts!) Well done on your loss and welcome to the Tuesday weighers :)

Haven't had the internet in a few days.
I put on 1 and half pounds last Tuesday, but surprised it wasn't more as I was very naughty. Been really good this week so hope I can shift the extra pound and a half and hopefully a bit more.

Good luck Wahness!

Been pretty good again this week, only about 7 syns a day so hoping for another 2lb off tomorrow as I have been really active again this week. Fingers crossed and good luck to everybody else!

CatherineB said:
Hi Emma - I started on 24th January and have settled into a 2lb per week routine (or thereabouts!) Well done on your loss and welcome to the Tuesday weighers :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :) have been naughty tonight! I took the kids to the cinema and had some pop corn and a slice of cheese pizza and 3 garlic bread bloody stupid of me the night before weigh in! Been good all week so fingers crossed there won't be to much damage x

Good luck tonight everyone!

I haven't weighed for 2 weeks (one week holiday, last week in london for work) and have upped my exercise so with allowing for water retention as my muscles ache I'll be happy with any loss :)

Have a great day all xx

Good luck to everyone weighing in today. No idea what it'll be for me, hoping for that 1lb, as although I had a few un SW friendly things, I cut down on others and was walking quite a bit more. Come on that 1lb for my 3st shiny!

Morning everyone, good luck for tonight :) It was my 21st Birthday on Sunday so i had a weekend full of celebrations..we'll see..! x

Morning ladies! Pleased to report a 3.5lbs loss...absolutely chuffed. Takes me down into the next stone bracket...whoop whoop! Good luck to everyone still to weigh in xx

3.5 loss for me too. got my two stone award and SOTW. Made up with my nice big bag of fruit. Great class. Good luck for tonights evening weighers

It's my 1st WI from home and I'm pleased with a 2lb loss!
It's so much nicer to weigh in the morning, better than having it in your mind all day.
Good luck everyone and well done all those that have already weighed x

well just back in from my 1st weigh in 4lbs lighter! woo hoo
i love this plan, the only way i can eat what i love and still lose weight
onwards and downwards
sian69

1.5 lb off for me tonight, total of 1 stone 6 lb and I got my club 10 award as well sooo happy! I'm nearly in the 11 stone bracket and I haven't been there for a fair few years..... I <3 slimming world

Back