Tuesday Weighers

MinkyDinky said:
2.5 off. Woot! Earnt me a half stone award - lol. I'm aiming for 3 lbs next week so I can officially have lost 5.5 stone :)

Wow 5.5 stone that's loads!!!! How long u been doing slimming world for xxx

Williams said:
Wow 5.5 stone that's loads!!!! How long u been doing slimming world for xxx

Been doing it just over a year now. Happy with my progress, not the speediest but I see this as a change for life, not just to get to target the quickest. So if I have the odd night or weekend off and it slows it down then so be it - that's life. But if I gain for no bloody reason - that's when I get mad :D xx

2lbs off for me this week! Very pleased to have a nice loss after the gain last week :) xx

2lb off for me. That's my first half stone gone, and takes below 12stone - so two milestones passed this week.

Plus, I wasn't able to get out for my walks this past week (I do the 10,000 steps a day thing) ... so with that as well I might even have lost a little more.

Anyway ... another loss and that's what counts. :)

See you all next back here next week.

2lb loss for me - very happy! :) Well done everyone! :)

STS for me this week, a little disappointed as I've not really been naughty but at least it's nothing on and hopefully just a blip for next weeks "MASSIVE" loss! *she says wishing* :)
Well done to all on your great losses this week!!!

2lb off this week

8st 12lb lost- wanting my 9 stone next week!!!

2.5lbs off for me and my 1.5st shiny :D

2 off 2nite - happy dance :) also got half stone award.

Well done every1 x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

2lb loss for me this week which I am thrilled about as is my biggest loss for weeks. Also got my 2 and half stone award. Hoping to get my 3 stone award by the end of the month so thats another 5 and a half pounds to go.

1lb off for me and got my 1.5st award x well done everyone x

one and a half off for me really pleased with that, well done everyone. xx

Well done all you losers! I STS this week after my birthday weekend..well, at least i didn't gain :)

xJoanneJJx said:
Well done all you losers! I STS this week after my birthday weekend..well, at least i didn't gain :)

That's brilliant. I dread to think what I'd be like if it was my birthday. Mind you, it is my hubby's birthday this weekend

Back